Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Pay Attention In The Parking LOT

Reviewed August 6, 2016
Darlene K
Fairfield, California
This mall is "dead" on a morning week day

If you've been hearing or reading about the dying malls and mall traffic, I experienced this first... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2018
johnnnita
Napa, California, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Please be extremely aware of what's going on around you when looking for parking , especially during the day light hours. Drive around look between cars/trucks/vans before parking. Parking closer does not ensure that you are any more safer than one parking a distance. When returning to your vehicle, look who is leaving as you are. Don't pay attention to your phone, please.

2  Thank Darlene K
Reviewed June 29, 2016

This mall opened when I was a sophomore in high school and I remember the hoopla (and not having to go to Concord to get school clothes anymore). For several years it was a great mall with a wide variety of stores. the last few decades have seen it really decay. I really only pop in to two of the main anchor stores, Penney's and Macy's since the randomness of the stores is not appealing to me. They opened a food court which is nice, but has already had a ton of turnover. Safety is the biggest issue though. Gangs have really overrun Fairfield, and the mall is such a magnet for crime, and there was a very recent murder that occurred during a purse snatching. In broad daylight. I used to say I would only go there in daylight, but it is just as bad in the day. I was there earlier this week and was arriving as another shoplifter was being escorted away in a police cruiser.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

This is a place I keep my eyes open. I do not feel safe there. I watch everything going into and out of the store and while I'm there as well. It's not unusual to see a fight or argument. Only go there if I must.

1  Thank Nanci S
Reviewed May 14, 2016

Wide selection of stores and restaurants make Solano Town Center a great shopping experience. Best store is Macy's, followd by Best Buy. Missing is an Apple Store!

1  Thank TampaFred
Reviewed March 4, 2016

There are three major department store - Macys, Sears, J C Penny, there is a wide variety of high to mid range women stores. There is even two vitamin/ health food stores.
There is a double decker carousel for the kids. Various seating area are scattered thru out the mall.
A middle food court complete the package for this centre. Also free WIFI.

1  Thank inthegarden