“Never had a server come looking for me out of the building for a gratuity before!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Quixote's International Music Hall
Ranked #9 of 14 things to do in Felton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 24, 2015

God music, good beer, good venue and location.
Somewhat spoiled by indiscrete table staff and inflexible bar staff.
When I want to treat my family and come to the bar to pay for our meal I don't want you then to slap the bill on the table in front of my party - and then not bother to collect it, leaving me to go to the bar to pay - nor for you to discontinue further table service.
I definitely don't want table staff seeking me out outside the venue during the interval and in front of my family soliciting a gratuity.
And after wringing a generous twenty bucks out of me you didn't come near our table again, leaving my family to get their own drinks from the bar!
Barely acceptable service and a greatly mistaken sense of competency.

1  Thank CaptainLockheed

Reviewed July 16, 2015

Great place to check out live music, bands and for mexican food. Most of the staff is really nice, food pretty good. People that visit this establishment are really nice and friendly.

Been to Don Quixote's International Music Hall? Share your experiences!