“Great music venue; decent Mexican food; nice people!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Quixote's International Music Hall
Ranked #9 of 14 things to do in Felton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I'm a fan for the music! Thank goodness for people who still work hard to bring us interesting live music. The sound system is excellent and the venue is small/intimate. Great if you have a favorite, who is playing - which I did - Corky Siegel, great Chicago blues harmonica/piano! All seats had a good view. And Corky was entertaining, as always!
Service was very good. We were warmly welcomed when we walked in. We ate in the music room and our waiter was very nice and he took good care of us. We ordered the Mexican food and it was good. They offer shredded beef tamales, which I always look for. They were pretty big, so I took one home. The masa was good and the beef was tasty. And the salsa went good with it. And they have a good selection of wines by the glass.
I would definitely go back. There are a lot of interesting acts listed on the website. And the price was so inexpensive - $15! Where do you hear live music from a famous person for that price?

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Terrible food and service... all three times I've been there. Food is delivered cold, can't get anyone to come take a drink order.... but the music venue is a main attraction for many people. Good artists are booked on a regular basis and prices won't break the bank.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great Mexican food and drink, with American choices too. Service was excellent. Margaritas were too!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I have frequented DQ many, many times. The entertainment and staff are great but the food is mediocre