“Ferndale Omelette Factory.Wonderful family restaurant”

Ferndale Omelette Factory
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 November 2015

I was up in Loleta visiting my dad and accompanied him on his daily visit to the Ferndale Omelette factory. This is a lovely, family owned and operated restaurant on Main Street. They serve terrific omelettes and a lot more - my dad's favorite is the chicken pot pie. The burgers are also great. The food is good, the atmosphere is very nice and also very friendly. Their pies are fantastic. A great place to stop for breakfast or lunch in Ferndale.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

A friend and I went to the omelette factory today and were really disappointed. We both remembered the restaurant as having great food; today it wasn't. We both ordered omelettes, which came to us under cooked; the egg was runny in the middle. The omelettes didn't look like traditional omelettes one would get at a restaurant, they seemed to have come from an omelette maker, or something of the sort, it was just a pan of egg folded in half. "Inside" were my vegetables, not cooked! My breakfast potatoes looked like they were from a bag. It was edible; since I was starving I ate it, but I would never go back! Oh! My coffee was sour! AND the girl serving us sounded like a robot and made no effort to talk to us. Just not a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Went right after opening time and were greeted by a wonderful woman whom I assume was the owner. The service was great. Had a "holstein" mocha both black and white. Had pancakes with eggs and bacon. Homemade goodness.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Reasonable price. We got a lot of food for the price, and the quality was great. The coffee was good as well and the staff was very friendly!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

My wife and me had occasion to have a meal at the Omlette Factory last week, the omlette was light and fluffy as it shuld be. My wife and the chicken pot pie and loved the tast and texture.On the way out we took a brownie to go. I cannot describe the size of brownie, very large very good.

1  Thank gd1880