“Excellent Food”
Review of Marly and Moo

Marly and Moo
Ranked #22 of 311 Restaurants in Folsom
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I had the Brussel sprout salad with the salmon. Delicious! also it appears they are famous for their tots. The plentiful outdoor seating was more popular than indoor tables

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I guess they've minimized their breakfast menu to their Avocado Toast and 3 breakfast sandwiches. I tried the bacon avacado breakfast sandwich and it was wonderful.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This is a cute little place on Sutter Street in historic downtown Folsom. It has has indoor dining and also some tables for outdoor dining, which was popular on the day I visited. The beer selection was not extensive but they did have some interesting offings. The service and food were great. The Marley Burger was really good!

1  Thank ihitchhiker
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We walk into Marly and Moo with no preconceived thoughts. On the day we were there the service was a little slow and it wasn't that crowded. My steak could have been a little bit warmer. We did get some good advice on some of the local beers. Seemed a little pricey for what seemed as casual dinning.

1  Thank 456lesliet
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We got invited to this place for the soft opening before they were officially open. Very glad we did, we started with cocktails that were very refreshing then the boyfriend has a burger and I had a sandwiches it was all very good.

1  Thank rgoldman89

Been to Marly and Moo? Share your experiences!