“Cool place - great burgers”
Review of Marly and Moo

Marly and Moo
Ranked #23 of 306 Restaurants in Folsom
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Cool hang out place - looks like they have a fun bar. I had the Marly burger and it was very good. I also tried a shaved brussel sprout salad which packed quite a punch!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Alissa (?) is very attentive, and very helpful in describing menu options. The food is outstanding for a casual meal. All the salads are hood but my husband likes the short rib sandwich with fig jam, onions...cooked like a grilled cheese sandwich. A bit too much for me but the vegan burger is great.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

I had the Brussel sprout salad with the salmon. Delicious! also it appears they are famous for their tots. The plentiful outdoor seating was more popular than indoor tables

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I guess they've minimized their breakfast menu to their Avocado Toast and 3 breakfast sandwiches. I tried the bacon avacado breakfast sandwich and it was wonderful.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This is a cute little place on Sutter Street in historic downtown Folsom. It has has indoor dining and also some tables for outdoor dining, which was popular on the day I visited. The beer selection was not extensive but they did have some interesting offings. The service and food were great. The Marley Burger was really good!

1  Thank ihitchhiker

Been to Marly and Moo? Share your experiences!