“So-so Happy Hour”
Review of Marly and Moo

Marly and Moo
Ranked #22 of 311 Restaurants in Folsom
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

First time visit. Cute,upbeat. Good HH menu. Don't order sriracha chicken wings, dried out and too sweet sauce. Dry rub wings were good. Specialty pink cocktail delicious,but a little heavy on ice. I mentioned this to cocktail waitress in good natured way then ordered same cocktail@ regular price. Waitress was defensive until I assured her I still liked cocktail. My regular priced cocktail came with soooooo much ice that we clearly could see at top rim of glass. Petty and poor business practice. Ruined what could've been a regular stop for us. They "showed" me what heavy ice was

1  Thank YD C

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The deep fried Brussels sprouts and aioli were amazing. I had the top sirloin and mushroom risotto and was impressed by the flavor and cook on the steak. The meal was great.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The family went on a Sunday with great anticipation but left with a meh!!! Our waiter was really a nice guy but he doesn't belong being a waiter. Forgotten order, cold food and pretty much everything you can imagine made the trip not worth it. We did get a few food items we shared around and thought quite tasty but the rest..not so much!! The bill for 5 was over $140 as I recall so we paid and left and quietly all agreed we tried but not again.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Cool hang out place - looks like they have a fun bar. I had the Marly burger and it was very good. I also tried a shaved brussel sprout salad which packed quite a punch!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Alissa (?) is very attentive, and very helpful in describing menu options. The food is outstanding for a casual meal. All the salads are hood but my husband likes the short rib sandwich with fig jam, onions...cooked like a grilled cheese sandwich. A bit too much for me but the vegan burger is great.

Been to Marly and Moo? Share your experiences!