“Nice venue Good pub Grub”

Out Of Bounds Kraft Kitchen And Biergarten
Ranked #31 of 306 Restaurants in Folsom
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Took my team from work to bond at OAB, and had a great time. The restaurant is open and large with high top, bench and bar seating. Service was friendly and efficient. The menu had a bit of everything. The dish tacos, burgers, sandwiches, and salads were our favorites. Nice selection of beers and wines. After lunch we hit their bocci courts and had a great time. They have bands in the outdoor stage area. First time there, and will be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

If you an IPA connoisseur, this is Heaven! If you like dark beers...well, have an IPA... Burgers are incredible and staff if on top of their game. Definitely a great stop and recommend to my IPA loving friends.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Hubby took me for my first visit to Out of Bounds. He’s been before for beers and liked it. We were seated quickly and I noticed there’s a huge amount of room in the place! There’s also a ton of misters outside so u can enjoy the dog days of summer outdoors and still keep somewhat cooler. We opted to eat inside and enjoy the AC. I ordered the Cowbell Blonde Ale. I don’t drink a ton of beer anymore, but this was a nice light beer. Hit the spot on a hot August afternoon. We also ordered a late lunch. I chose the pulled pork tacos which were quite tasty. One word of warning, they are messy to eat! This didn’t deter me from the task at hand. I cleared my plate. The hubs had the tri tip sandwich, which he let me taste. Personally, I thought it was a little bland but I prefer very flavorful dishes. Service was good, lots of tv screens to watch different sporting events, and nice decor. I imagine I’ll be back to watch college football, have some beers, and try a burger. I saw a burger come out of the kitchen, and it looked amazing

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a Friday. Upbeat vibe with a good crowd. Lots of different seating options. Had a nitro stout that was among the best I have tasted - a very nice brew. Lunch was the Portabella flatbread- also very well made. Had I known it was the size of a full pizza, would have ordered only one to split with my wife.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

First visit with kids and grandkids. Very busy, attractive, new and fun casual Folsom restaurant. Interesting twists on bar food. Great cheeseburger, nachos and fish tacos. Service was very good. Waited approx. 30 minutes, as advised upon arrival, for a table on a Tues. night. Very warm out so patio seating was very lightly used and inside was busy. Will return.