“A really classy place with great food!!”
Review of Manderes

Manderes
Ranked #6 of 307 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017

In the days of deafening music playing in most restaurants this was a pleasant surprise.. We were seated immediately and there was guitar music playing softly in the background. The staff was super friendly and efficient.. and then came the Food!! Oh my goodness it was great!! Our eyes bulged as we were served this gorgeous meal!! Fresh, clean, delicious and gorgeous.. have I said I'm ready to go back again Now??!!

1  Thank Michelle K

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Our expectations were low when we entered Manderes. No one recommended it and little advertising. The place was crowded at 5:30 pm but we got a nice seat at a window. I ordered the Ahi Tuna. It was fabulous, seared just right and very tasty. The stuffed Portabelo Mushroom was exceptional, I would order it again and again. The dessert, chocolate cake, was larger enough to bring half home for latter that evening. A definite return trip is in the near future.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Small restaurant, but great food. Spent time with some long-time friends and had a great time. I had the Bulgogi (Korean BBQ) and my wife ordered steak alfredo. Good-sized portions and wonderful food. Highly recommend. Will visit again as soon as we are up that way!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Atmosphere at Manderes is casual but the food is special. Great service and large portions of creative cooking make Manderes one of the best restaurants in Folsom. I'm always pleased by the quality and presentation of the food and the menu is very eclectic. Great Spot!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

So this place has it all - very cool craft beers (several Belgian) on tap, delicious apps and rich, creative entrees, and a few TVs to view your fave team in a casual, no frills setting. Now you can get beyond bar food when you want an intimate hangout to watch the game, with excellent steak and risotto, creative - and $1 Tacos on Tuesdays are awesome!