“Food Stop”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I don’t get to experience Inn & Out food to often but without a doubt there is something about their burgers that makes a great dining experience. This store especially exemplified the dining experience for sure. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Been gone for over 10 years and it was great to see almost nothing has changed. Prices obviously a bit different but the experience definitely brought me back.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Best hamburgers in FOLSOM. grandchildren love these messy made to order hamburgers. Not available in Alabama or the east coast. (Think if Five guys hamburgers or White Castle, she Hayes White Castle but I love them. )
U got to try these hamburgers

Reviewed April 23, 2018

(*) Please note that I compare with similar style and types of restaurants so when you read the review please think about similar fast food places and not 2 or 3 Michelin star restaurants.

Think lunch time, think good food served quickly and with a reasonable price...well then you have this place. Sometimes you are hungry and you would like a good bite but then when you think about all these traditional lunch restaurants with lines, lots of waiting time, overpriced & mediocre food I would much rather go to In n Out burger. You get really good food and they are consistent! The lady who I paid noticed my Swedish flag on my car and she told me that she had Swedish ancestors - such a nice and pleasant conversation.

Thanks In-N-Out Burger!!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

My first choice when I want a burger. Only fast food burger joint that can sauté your onions. Fast, efficient service. Like the fries when still pipping hot.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!