“Oasis in a Zooey Environment ”

Sudwerk Riverside Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 299 Restaurants in Folsom
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Went with my husband while waiting for my car to be serviced. It was a beautiful day (important for full enjoyment on the patio). We sat on the patio that overlooks the American River where it is damned so you can see a bit of the lake and the river flowing below. Service was just fine. Prices were as we expected, $9-$20 for lunch. Food quality was good, not great, but adequate .

The highlight of this restaurant is the patio. It's a great place to dwindle.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our meals very much at the restaurant (aka Cliff House Brew Cafe). We arrived around 6 and were seated on the outside veranda overlooking the river with a gorgeous view. We had the chicken piccata, shrimp angel hair pasta, crab cake and Reuben sandwich (four of us) with local brews. The Porter was an extra good stout beer. Great service and very reasonable prices for a nice restaurant. Highly recommend a visit if it's nice weather and you can sit outside!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed August 16, 2016

My husband and I have been to Sudwerk often. Why do we like it? Being outdoors with the view of the river below us with kayakers and rafts going by. We also enjoy their beers and wine, and the prices are good. My husband likes the sausage platter the best, and I love the salmon BLT. We will keep going back!

1  Thank vcrider
Reviewed July 24, 2016

The view of the river is beautiful but the food is not consistent. As a local I've been there for lunch many times and stick to the fish and chips or shrimp salad.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Great view on the patio overlooking the water, but the food was overpriced for meh flavor and basic bar style food.
Had the pizza, way too much cheese!

Been to Sudwerk Riverside Restaurant? Share your experiences!