“Best Little Bakery in Town”
Review of Karen's Bakery

Karen's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 306 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Karen's Bakery is a treasure. Went here for lunch recently with a friend, and it never disappoints. Salads and pastries are all good. There is always a great selection of deli and fresh made salads, as well as beautiful and delicious sweets. Both my friend and I enjoyed our food. The atmosphere is light and airy, and the location is right downtown close to everything.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

This is, hands down, one of the best bakeries I've been to in a long time. Get the ham and cheese croissant - it has this yummy mustard on it and they heat it up and it is to-die-for. If meats aren't your thing, try the avocado toast - I think they put two whole avocados on it and it was delicious. Tea and coffee are both well done and there is a large selection. Staff is friendly and the ambiance is great. The first day I got my breakfast to go, and made sure I was able to "eat in" after that because it really is a lovely vibe. Very relaxing.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Food is fresh. We had salads-Spinach and Everything-Both delicious. No table service. Order at the counter and they will deliver to you. Didn’t try any of the baked goods, however will start with that and a cup of coffee next time! We had a late lunch; nearby high school out early and definitely a go to spot for the kids too. Outside seating but lots of construction going on adjacent to patio.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I eat here at least 10 times a month. I realist after eating that I did not receive my dessert which was to go. I was treated poorly, not given a receipt and will not return

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great in every way. Food freshly made and always delicious. Beautiful presentation, cozy pleasant interior & nice open patio with umbrellas for outside dining. Breakfast & lunch only. Great location in historic Folsom.