“Popular Bakery and cafe”
Review of Karen's Bakery

Karen's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 310 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Lots of cyclists end their ride along American River Parkway here. Lots of girlfriends meet up here. It’s a popular destination. Order at the counter and they bring your food to you. Outdoor dining on large patio also available. I enjoyed the summer BLT. The peach pie was a little disappointing. Also $25 for sandwich, slice of pie, ice tea and tip is pricey.

1  Thank Julie S

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Karen's Bakery is a treasure. Went here for lunch recently with a friend, and it never disappoints. Salads and pastries are all good. There is always a great selection of deli and fresh made salads, as well as beautiful and delicious sweets. Both my friend and I enjoyed our food. The atmosphere is light and airy, and the location is right downtown close to everything.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018

This is, hands down, one of the best bakeries I've been to in a long time. Get the ham and cheese croissant - it has this yummy mustard on it and they heat it up and it is to-die-for. If meats aren't your thing, try the avocado toast - I think they put two whole avocados on it and it was delicious. Tea and coffee are both well done and there is a large selection. Staff is friendly and the ambiance is great. The first day I got my breakfast to go, and made sure I was able to "eat in" after that because it really is a lovely vibe. Very relaxing.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Food is fresh. We had salads-Spinach and Everything-Both delicious. No table service. Order at the counter and they will deliver to you. Didn’t try any of the baked goods, however will start with that and a cup of coffee next time! We had a late lunch; nearby high school out early and definitely a go to spot for the kids too. Outside seating but lots of construction going on adjacent to patio.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I eat here at least 10 times a month. I realist after eating that I did not receive my dessert which was to go. I was treated poorly, not given a receipt and will not return

1  Thank Pearlrose16

Been to Karen's Bakery? Share your experiences!