“A favorite anytime!”

Jack's Urban Eats
Ranked #22 of 307 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Fresh salad mix to your choice. Hot entree of either chicken, turkey or beef freshly cooked. Great accompaniment to your entree are several choice of seasonal vegetables. Service is swift and efficient.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

The wife suggested this for lunch and it has been almost 10 years since I last ate here. I wasn’t thrilled at first, thinking of other places I’d prefer. I let her pick, for once. I was pleasantly surprised after revisiting, seeing the huge tri-tips grilling away in front of you. Lucky for me I had tri-tip twice in a week after returning home from Germany. So I was able to venture away from the California classic and decided on chicken. Blackened Cajun chicken sandwich to be exact and it was exceptional! Moist chicken with a charred outer layer and fine Cajun flavor, better with a side of salty fries and cerveza.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Jack's is a solid place for good Tri Tip and the urban fries, which have chili oil and blue cheese sauce over the top, love it!

Reviewed April 14, 2017

We went before an event at Harris Center. The build your old salad is great. I always ask for the soup choices as I have found them all very tasty. I had the Reuben on this visit and it was so big I took half of it home. It was delicious and I want another. :-)

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Stopped in to this lively and tasty place for a quick lunch. You arrive to find a grill line to take your order. The food is hot and fresh with French fries or mashed potatoes as your side choices. The checkout counter is lined with fresh glasses of water, no bottles to add to land fill.