Lake Natoma Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hampton.com
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$125
Residence Inn
US$99
US$89
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsold townlake natomahistoric downtownsutter streetamerican riverelectric fireplacethird floorgreat areastay there againnice locationwithin walking distancehot tubfamily weddingnice poolcoffee makercomfortable bedfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband had a conference for work and myself, baby, and dog decided to join and enjoy Lake Natoma while he worked. When we checked in the baby was really fussy, so my husband thought they said a $100 pet deposit and $30 per night charge... turns out that $100 is just a pet fee. Who charges $100 for a pet AND a nightly rate? I can totally understand a deposit in case the pet pees or destroys something, but seriously? It cost us $190 to have our four legged companion with us- that is more than her adoption fee!
In addition, it’s not as though the rooms were spectacular, 3 total paintings on wall, old carpet, and weird lighting.
I’ll end on a positive note: the linens were clean, the staff was nice, the location was great for walking, and they did actually allow the dog to be on back patio (not the pool area, but the patio with a lawn and fountain).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Soooo the hotel lobby was ok and the women at the desk were mostly helpful. The mobile site was deceiving as it said pets were $45 cleaning fee and $15 pet fee, well they said the prices changed and the mobile site did not reflect that. The cleaning fee is $100 and the pet fee is $30 so just be prepared to pay more for your dog than you do yourself! It looks like they have attempted to revamp the place but the hallways still smell like cigarette smoke ( like old casinos). The room smelled a little musty but was very clean! The linens and all surfaces were spotless and that's what really matters the most to me. I only stayed one night and basically only slept in the room. The in room coffee was nice for my husband, he appreciated not having to go downstairs to get it in the morning.My only complaint is something the staff cant help, the man in the room next to us was extremely loud early ( around 7 am) on a Sunday morning. I could hear every word coming from his T.V., heard every conversation and even heard staff ask him to please turn down his TV ( which he agreed to and never did). Overall, this place was nice enough and adequate for the price. There are lots of places to go within walking distance including shops, bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lilyanjolie
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I was responsible for chairing a weekend convention in early 2018, which was held at the Lake Natoma Inn. Staff assistance leading up to the event was fantastic, with frequent communication and assistance provided on the rooming list, A/V and menu needs.

Meeting attendees (from throughout the state) enjoyed the venue and the delicious food. Location was ideal for walking to historic downtown and Sutter Street.

Planning was seamless and the entire hotel staff made us feel welcome, helping with various small requests we had throughout the weekend. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating to all guests. Hotel room rate was very reasonable and rooms were clean.

Meeting room accommodations worked out quite well (the Pavillion with a beautiful chandelier was a gorgeous setting) and banquet captains were incredibly helpful. I also had several compliments on the banquet dinner and other meals (steaks cooked perfectly, and the like). We were thrilled with the results of the weekend!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Patricia85, Director of Sales at Lake Natoma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I stayed here while relocating to the area. My room was excellent, service equally wonderful, and quiet except for a function Friday evening. That would be expected. Hotel is in the historic district of Folsom, definitely worth the stay as is the Historic district. I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great location, great staff close to old town. Room was clean and comfortable but dated. Had to change rooms because heater was broken. They made the move painless. Would stay there the next time I'm in Folsom.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple