All reviews across the street outlet mall movie theater hilton garden premium outlets walking distance omelet hot tub cookies the hotel is clean minute drive excellent customer service parking lot lake natoma business trip front desk staff fitness center
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Attractive well maintained hotel on the outskirts of Sacramento near the state prison. When we arrived there was L.A. county sheriff's inmate transport bus parked on the lot. Apparently, L.A. county transports its inmates here when they are transferred to the state prisons and puts the sheriff's deputies (not the inmates) up at this HGI. When we went downstairs for breakfast in the morning the bus was gone. Notwithstanding, we enjoyed out stay at this hotel as both service (good full American breakfast) and facilities (room was very good) are well above standard. Recommended.

Room tip: Prefer high (fourth) floor with pool view.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HGIFolsom, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback on your stay! We are glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to having you back the next time you're in Folsom!

Sarah Alvarado
Director of Sales

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Hotel was extremely noisy by more than 40-50 group people pool party from 4-10pm, full 6 hours scream and shouting loudly. Hotel staff don't care other people. Pool capacity is only 24, but I head counted was more than 40 people in and out for 6 hours and EXTREMELY noisy!! This was NIGHTMARE!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIFolsom, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am sorry to hear that your experience hear was so very disappointing. Please accept my apologies for the noise inconvenience you experienced. I have taken the liberty of making a note in our Guest History file so that on future visits you will be accommodated in a room more to your liking.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Good stay rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, nice and dark in the morning. Good location across from the outlets and many sightseeing choices. Ice machine out on our floor had to go down to the lobby for ice

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear your trip was enjoyable! We pride ourselves of our customer relations and are ecstatic to hear the names of the few you came across during your stay made for a memorable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future when there is another trip to Folsom to be made!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Typical Hilton. Very limited breakfast. Older hotel but rooms seem to be nice. Shower did not work in my room. Staff offered free breakfast as compensation but food was not too appealing and had very limited selection.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey regarding your recent stay with us. As we are always looking for ways to improve, I am thankful for your specific comments about your experience at our hotel. I will be following up with my Operations Manager to ensure that our equipment and amenities are properly functioning. I am sorry to hear about the shower and will have our Maintenance dept. check our system. We hope to see you again if you return to the Folsom area.

Andrew Zahuta

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a room reserved with a credit card by a business , for myself. I got in late, 11 pm. I was extremely tired. The man at the desk coldly informed me he gave my room to a group because I wasn't there. He said he had found me a room in another city, 11 miles away. I was appalled. I told him I had a migraine headache and could not see to drive. He didn't offer me any help, just printed directions to the other hotel. I nearly crashed on the freeway trying to change lanes with my blurry eyesight. Although my room had been paid for, when I got to the new hotel, I had to pay with my own credit card because he failed to pass on that information to them, they told me. My room here would have been charged $249. Anything else I want to write here would be considered unfit to post.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience here in Folsom. I have reviewed the situation in an effort to prevent that from happening again. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. Hopefully we will be able to accommodate you in the future.