“Friendly staff, delicious chocolate!”

Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Folsom
Description: Snooks is a 3rd generation family of candy makers. See our candies being made on location in Historic Folsom, California.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Friendly and welcoming staff greeted me as I came in, offered help but were not pushy, when I had made my selections were conversational and jovial ringing me up. Seemed like they employed local youth, who were friendly and professional. The chocolate was tasty! I loved the windows into the chocolate room with the mural. Very quaint.

James S, Owner at Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. Extra thanks for the staff feedback. I will print and share with them. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

James Snook, owner

Reviewed March 4, 2018

These guys don't need reviews, their packed all of the time. Their sweets are all made in-store. The peanut brittle is my favorite but the chocolate covered honeycomb is not far behind.

Jim S, Owner at Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Sir Kenneth,

Thank you for sharing. We greatly appreciate when a customer takes time to share their experience. Hope to see you soon.

The Snook Family and Crew

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I was craving something sweet and ran into this place oh my God! As soon as you walk in the scent in the air is unbelievable you can watch them make the chocolate right there in the store they have a huge variety the people are very nice and I left a happy woman.

Jim S, Owner at Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear occa1313...

We appreciate you took time to share your experience. We hope you have opportunity to visit again and try some more of our handcrafted specialties.
The Snook Family and Crew

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Nice assortment of chocolates and goodies. I love the ice cream which seems to be home made and excellent flavors.

Jim S, Owner at Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for sharing. We hope you get a chance to taste some of our confections made on location.
The Snooks

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for our after dinner treats. They had a nice selection of ice cream, chocolates, & non-chocolate candy. The place to go if you are looking for some unusual candies.

Jim S, Owner at Snooks Candies and Chocolate Factory, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate it very much.
The Snooks