“Very good”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 311 Restaurants in Folsom
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Food and service were good. There is always a line so they must be doing something right. Beer list is deep and interesting.

1  Thank Jackrcpa

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

i have left reviews for BJ's before and I've always been very happy but it seems the busier they get the faster they've been falling. Went there to celebrate my birthday none of our food was decent enough to finish and the Margaritas were terrible.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Wow! This was a surprise for us! I had been over a year since we visited BJ's. The waiter was superb! Ralph M. was the man! He was polite, always had a smile, and he was also very intelligent! We had the 1/2 chicken club with porto mushroom salad, the1/2 chicken club with broccoli/cheddar soup, and I had chicken bacon ranch Piadia! Every one of us had plenty to eat...and was it super! They know what to do! When it was over, the waiter wanted to know what was on the dessert! It was a birthday lunch for my wife...it was perfect! And it was free! WOW!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

We were visiting Folsom to see family and went to BJ's twice. We had good food and good service both times but why didn't anyone tell me about the pizokie the first time. That is one great dessert.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Traveling here for the first time I was looking for any place to eat that might be familiar to me, and BJs fits the bill. I love their hamburgers, fries and gluten free buns. One of the few places I can get GF bread. A nice hot cup of tea was perfect for my dinner on a cold rainy evening. Good food, good service, I will return!