“My wife and I had breakfast there for my birthday”

Cowboy Burgers & BBQ
Ranked #58 of 229 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Great food as usual. We like to visit cowboy burger when we are in town. My wife loves there medical food . They are fairly priced.

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

I love to park here after a long day and eat dinner then have breakfast before I head out. Plenty of truck parking and the food is great. Wish there were more places like this.

1  Thank Warren P
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I came here for a business lunch and saw a lot of truckers here so expected a great BBQ burger and fries. It was dry and only average.

Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

Didn't know cowboy burgers was even here without Trip Advisor. Very happily surprised at this new local restaurant. Very clean, nice environment and good prices. Ohh and the food is really good. It's mainly a trucker dinner but those are the best kind of eats.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

with a quaint interior and very affordable prices cowboys is a very nice place to eat at. service is fast with 2 televisions to help wine down after a hard day at work.

1  Thank Noel E

Been to Cowboy Burgers & BBQ? Share your experiences!