“Great food ”

Eel River Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Fortuna
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We’re Eel River Brewing Company and we’ve blazed a trail in the craft brew industry over the past twenty years. Continuing our unfailing commitment to quality, taste and consistency is our diverse offerings of excellent craft beer. Much like the tenacious people who brew it, our beer is award-winning. Edgy. Different. Daring. Spirited. And you’re going to love it.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We were given a recommendation to get a good meal. We were not disappointed. The French dip wsa smoked tri tip on a french roll. Very good. The service was good. They got busy so we got a little lost in the crowd. But it was worth going. We had a pale ale that was very good.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

The waitress were talking to each other and had no idea how to do their jobs as they were so unorganized. There were so many other tables not served or with out food we decided not to sit for an hour to eat so we walked out.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Eel River Brewery has good food and beer. The tri tip sandwich is one of my favorites. Nice outdoor area. The service is usually good, even when they are busy. It is sometimes loud inside, especially during a game.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I've made it a must to stop here for dinner, not just because the hotel I stay at is a short stroll away, but because the food is genuinely tasty and fairly priced not to mention the selection of craft brews is phenomenal

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We came here on a Thursday evening and it was crowded. We didn't have to wait for a table but the tables stayed full throughout our meal. This is definitely not the place to come if you're looking for a quiet meal. It is very noisy.

I ordered the Tri-Tip sandwich and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend it. For the beer there was a nice variety of styles. I tried several of them and enjoyed them all. The Emerald Triangle IPA was probably my favorite.

Service was alright considering how busy it was. I can see why it was so busy; quality beer and food make this a place worth coming to.