“Super accomodating, nice stop”
Review of Hot Brew

Hot Brew
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Fortuna
Cuisines: American
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent wait staff. Traveling unannounced with many young ones, just dropped in & were seated comfortably and catered to. Food was made-to-order and mostly delicious. Fries were steakhouse style with great seasoning. Had the "divine Annie Bleu burger," definitely recommend. Hot cocoa & blackberry smoothies with whipped cream felt like a treat for the kids. Many veggie options. Pasta salad, plated well, tasted predictable. The breakfast menu chicken-fried-steak was tender but the gravy was a smidgen salty, brown sugar after taste. The food, service & ambience were above par for such a little town. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

While visiting Fortuna this restaurant was suggested as the best place around to have breakfast. Our food was delicious. The service was prompt. The thing we didn't like was the unending banter between the employees about who was supposed to do which task and who was working which shift. These discussions should be kept out of the sight and sound of customers. We were there to enjoy breakfast, not listen to employees discuss their issues.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Hot Brew is a nice restaurant where you can get a great lunch or breakfast. The wait staff is helpful and the menu has a large variety of options. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Really layed back atmosphere , Many different types of coffee to pick from. Food is as fresh as home cooked. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best eggs Benedict I have ever had. I go back and order it every time, nothing else...i stick to what I know is great and I am never disappointed. It is usually crowded so beware. Also the only thing I don't and I REALLY don't like it, is the self serve coffee bar. I don't mean to sound fussy, but when I go out to eat and pay for service, I expect my cup of coffee to be filled by my waitress. Call me old fashioned but, isn't that why you go out,?-to be waited on, hence the name waitress. I instead order Mimosa's!!