“Excellent food, lovely view”
Review of Waterfront Pizza

Waterfront Pizza
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Foster City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I just loved this place for the quality and large portion of dishes. The food is amazing and the view is excellent. You have a good choice of pizza and Mediterranean food and that too vegetarian. I would certainly visit this place again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

My go-to dish is the falafel pizza. I have never seen this item anywhere, and I have eaten a lot of falafel (look at my screen name) and a lot of pizza. This is a tremendous item. Soooo good that even if I were planning to eat it by myself, I would order an extra-large and eat the rest as left overs. This pizza is in the running for death-row final meal. I realize that the combination sounds odd, but one bite and you will be a convert, if you are like the 95%+ of people whom I have turned on to this treat.

The atmosphere is super-friendly, as you may expect in a family-owned business where you see the owner in the restaurant every time you visit. Excellent service.

There is a nice patio, alongside one of the Foster City canals. Very pleasant to sit outside at lunchtime or any time the weather is decent.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We took out pizzas but went outside to look at the view. A lot of people smoking hookahs outside. A gorgeous view!! They have a lot of Mediterranean dishes. The pizzas were good.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Great views.
The food is basic . Alot of Mediterrean food and variety. The pizza is gr8.
Not an upscale place but reasonable pricing

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Came here for lunch with friends because this place was featured on "Check Please". Read some reviews on line and turned out not really true. We arrived early (11:30 AM) on Sunday and there was no wait. Service was good. Food was good. The view good. If I lived closer, I would come here all the time

1  Thank Howard J