“Great burgers and fries”
Review of Dog Haus

Dog Haus
Ranked #72 of 526 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Their specialty is hotdogs with many types and flavors. Good size eating area. You walk up to the counter and order and are buzzed when your order is ready for you to pick up. The person taking orders was nice and friendly. I ordered a burger, fries and coleslaw. The burger was good, but the bun was too soft and didn’t really hold the burger well. It was somewhat of a mess, but still delicious. The fries were great and the coleslaw was ok.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I had the burger with fried egg, hash browns and the works with a side of tots. The serving size was huge and the burger was quite tasty! Definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I admit that I can cook both at home, but sometimes I just prefer having someone else do the work. The sliders are a great snack. The larger burgers are tasty. The dog options are good. The Hawaiian Bread rolls used to serve both burgers and dogs are sweet treat. Food is always hot. The tater tots are a nice alternative to fries, IMO. Drinks are good and the only thing I take issue with is the switch to cheese sauces instead of shredded cheese on items.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Living in San Gabriel Valley, this was one of my go to spot for hotdogs and sausages. I've tried pretty much everything on the menu and it is for the most part, delicious. When I moved back to Norcal, I was a bit surprised Dog Haus opened a chain in Fremont and since I work in the Auto Mall, I had to eat here. I would given this place a 5 star but upon entering, no one was at the front counter. I'll take the tator tots over the fries. You should order a slider that goes with the hotdogs. Like I said, everything on the menu is good. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Very friendly place, but not impressed with hot dogs. They are served on 3 Hawaiian buns cut in half. Didn't care for the sweetness added to my dog. They have a variety of sausages and dogs to choose from. You can pick from some of there creations or create your own. Their french fries are really good and the price was fair. They also serve corn dogs and hamburgers, but I didn't try them.