“Great Selection of Rolls, Sashimi and Appetizers”
Review of Satomi Sushi

Satomi Sushi
Ranked #35 of 549 Restaurants in Fremont
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Chose this restaurant because of the TripAdvisor reviews. Quite a diverse menu with numerous interesting Sushi Roll combinations. Too many to choose from on this night. Service was great. Staff were attentive and kept our drinks full. We dined in two courses. The wait staff was happy to accommodate us. Definitely worth the visit and would return when visiting the area.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I believe Satomi Sushi serves the best sushi in the area . This is my second time here. Great service too. We ordered the unagi, chicken Kara age and the chef's selection of fresh sashimi (this is my fave especially the herring) . They also give you a complimentary dessert of a sliced orange. Restaurant is located in a strip mall.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

We walked in here and it was crowded. I always pay attention to that first hand. Their menu offered many variety with dishes names like lion king, raiders, etc. We opted for some of the popular items and we were not disappointed. Food was great! The wait between taking order and serving was minimal despite the busy lunch rush. Yes, I would come back.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Amazing selection of sushi, attentive staff and great atmosphere! My wife and I were in the area on vacation and happened to stumble on this gem. If your in the area and want sushi. Head over here it will be worth your time, don't get scared if there's a wait the staff is very quick and wouldn't you rather wait for something great then get a average meal somewhere else?

Reviewed June 27, 2016

this is the best sushi in the bay area. Have tried 100's of sushi places . My son come from college and its the first meal we always eat at Satomi