“You get what you pay for.”

Motel 6 Fremont North
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The hotel wasn't horrible for the price. $89 at the last moment. We came and they said they had no rooms till check it time around 11, which was understandable and that they would give us a call, which they did. The staff was fine. The bedrooms not so much. I mean, it was a quite spacious room with a queen bed, a fine TV and a private bathroom. However we asked for a non-smoking room, since I can't stand the smell and they sent us to a "non-smoking" room that smelled pretty bad like smoke. So we told them and they changed us to another room, it didn't smell all that clean, but it was a little bit more bearable. The cover sheets have cigarettes burnt holes and there was an ash tray upside down with a prohibited smoking sign. Only 1 nightstand so I have to use a chair to put my stuff on the other side of the bed. No shampoo or conditioner or Kleenex. It has a pool, in my short stay I didn't see anyone in there (it wasn't that hot either) but I can imagine it could get loud because it's very close to the rooms. The parking lot is big and not too far away from the rooms. The place is quite noisy, I wanted to take a nap after a long trip and you could hear people talking on the phone, just talking to each other, etc. The room on top of us was loud too, in what seemed to be moving furniture around. No breakfast. Very near the freeway with easy access to supermarket and stores. Neighborhood is sketchy. No free wifi. Not happy but not surprised either with the price.

Room Tip: Maybe the second floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I hate having to stay in the Bay area because it is so pricey. I chose this Motel 6 because one nights stay was $89.09 which is a steal. That was the end of the good part. I entered the lobby to check in and was told by one person (I think they are all family) that they ony have one computer so they can only check in one person at a time and they were checking someone in. As that person left, the phone rang and someone wanted a room so again I was told they only have one computer and I would have to wait even though I was there before the phone rang. The person on the phone call was asking all sorts of questions so another person started checking me in. The rooms are non smoking but that did not stop the workers staying in the rooms above from hanging over the railing, drinking, having loud conversations and flicking their cigarette butts to the ground below. The room was very minimal and basic. No clock, Kleenex, fridge or microwave, coffee pot but there was a smaller TV. It was funny to see an ashtray upside down on the desk with a "no Smoking" sticker on it. (Then why have an ashtray in the room to begin with?) There were cigarette burns on the bedspread and curtains. (again, no smoking???) The tub had dings and looked beat up. I wouldn't use it. There was one end table. The people in the room above me sounded like they kept moving furniture around so I called to ask when they would be done. The guy said, "if you weren't so damn cheap and had a second end table in the room, we wouldn't have to move the furniture around to get a chair beside the bed to use as an end table!" I started laughing and I told him I wasn't part of the motel but in the same sparse room below him. He apologized. There is no breakfast and you pay a nominal fee for WIFI. The walls are thin.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I have been going here for a while every so often and have never been dissapointed. The staff is GREAT!! From the management of Manjit, Marlena and Raj, to the front desk of Beau, Anji, Ernielyn and Donna, I have always had a great experience. Plus it is right next door to Lucky's, Subway, Mexican and Chinese restaurants. It is right off the freeway, which makes it easily accessible.

Room Tip: I tend to like the 2nd floor best.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Lavell J
Reviewed 17 June 2016

En route north to Marin county, but got dark so I followed my GPS here. Was shocked a the $127 price for a Friday night. Wow! Still, where else is safe? This place sits under the interstate and there are other major brand name motels adjacent. Staff was excellent, with both professionally and a great sense of humor. Slept well, all was fine.

Room Tip: This is Oakland, CA. Be careful...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

You guys should visit motel 6 Fremont north as they have nice and good accommodation. With or without reservation the employees are all so helpful and accommodating. The experience that I have in this location is something that I was looking for. Good place to stay. Accommodating staff and superiors like sir. Manjit , sir raj. Front desk clerks Donna , bough and ernie. And all the house keepers whose very thorough when it comes to cleaning and doing their jobs. So for me. If there is more than 5 stars that I can give to this location I would definitely give it all.
An experience that you should try and expect the unexpected. All good. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Hi....this property is operated in a professional manner.All of the staff are courteous and knowledgeable.Any sign of trouble and they take care of it.The rooms are very nice with good AC.The property is clean and the Fremont Police deartment does regular patrols on the property roadways.A one minute walk and you are at Luckys Supmarket and the rest of the shoping center.There is also a swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank newmachal
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Keep in mind that if you are looking into this hotel is because you dont want ti pay for Crown Plaza 1 mile ahead.

The location is good, the internet signal is the worst ever (i had to ask for my money back because there was not signal in my room).

There is enough parking for everybody and even that is located next to the highway there is not noise at all

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo