Free cancellation until 29/07
US$599
US$199
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$162
US$149
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$165
US$159
US$140
US$123
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2016

I hate having to stay in the Bay area because it is so pricey. I chose this Motel 6 because one nights stay was $89.09 which is a steal. That was the end of the good part. I entered the lobby to check in and was told by one person (I think they are all family) that they ony have one computer so they can only check in one person at a time and they were checking someone in. As that person left, the phone rang and someone wanted a room so again I was told they only have one computer and I would have to wait even though I was there before the phone rang. The person on the phone call was asking all sorts of questions so another person started checking me in. The rooms are non smoking but that did not stop the workers staying in the rooms above from hanging over the railing, drinking, having loud conversations and flicking their cigarette butts to the ground below. The room was very minimal and basic. No clock, Kleenex, fridge or microwave, coffee pot but there was a smaller TV. It was funny to see an ashtray upside down on the desk with a "no Smoking" sticker on it. (Then why have an ashtray in the room to begin with?) There were cigarette burns on the bedspread and curtains. (again, no smoking???) The tub had dings and looked beat up. I wouldn't use it. There was one end table. The people in the room above me sounded like they kept moving furniture around so I called to ask when they would be done. The guy said, "if you weren't so damn cheap and had a second end table in the room, we wouldn't have to move the furniture around to get a chair beside the bed to use as an end table!" I started laughing and I told him I wasn't part of the motel but in the same sparse room below him. He apologized. There is no breakfast and you pay a nominal fee for WIFI. The walls are thin.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2016

I have been going here for a while every so often and have never been dissapointed. The staff is GREAT!! From the management of Manjit, Marlena and Raj, to the front desk of Beau, Anji, Ernielyn and Donna, I have always had a great experience. Plus it is right next door to Lucky's, Subway, Mexican and Chinese restaurants. It is right off the freeway, which makes it easily accessible.

Room Tip: I tend to like the 2nd floor best.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Lavell J
Reviewed June 17, 2016

En route north to Marin county, but got dark so I followed my GPS here. Was shocked a the $127 price for a Friday night. Wow! Still, where else is safe? This place sits under the interstate and there are other major brand name motels adjacent. Staff was excellent, with both professionally and a great sense of humor. Slept well, all was fine.

Room Tip: This is Oakland, CA. Be careful...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

You guys should visit motel 6 Fremont north as they have nice and good accommodation. With or without reservation the employees are all so helpful and accommodating. The experience that I have in this location is something that I was looking for. Good place to stay. Accommodating staff and superiors like sir. Manjit , sir raj. Front desk clerks Donna , bough and ernie. And all the house keepers whose very thorough when it comes to cleaning and doing their jobs. So for me. If there is more than 5 stars that I can give to this location I would definitely give it all.
An experience that you should try and expect the unexpected. All good. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Hi....this property is operated in a professional manner.All of the staff are courteous and knowledgeable.Any sign of trouble and they take care of it.The rooms are very nice with good AC.The property is clean and the Fremont Police deartment does regular patrols on the property roadways.A one minute walk and you are at Luckys Supmarket and the rest of the shoping center.There is also a swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business