See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Good hotel for a decent price. I had a king bed and the Room was a bit small but for one person it wasn't bad. Easy access to freeway and stores are close by. I was here a week for work. I would definitely stay here again. I actually reserved y room next week as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Overall, I had an average experience. The hotel itself has nice curb appeal and sits directly off the interstate. This made it very convenient to travel back-n-forth to San Fran and San Jose. As far as the hotel itself, the room was average. There was no shampoo and when calling the front desk, they said they don't have any either. So I had to buy some at the grocery store, which sits next door gladly. But still, I've stayed at many Motel 6's in the past, amongst other comparable motels, and they ALWAYS have shampoo and some even have a hair dryer. This one lacked the hair dryer, too. I've come to learn it's hit-or-miss at these motel chains. You never know, so be prepared and pack extra toiletries in case. Nevertheless, if you're looking for a cheap place to just rest your head I'd recommend it and stay again if I have the chance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2016

The hotel wasn't horrible for the price. $89 at the last moment. We came and they said they had no rooms till check it time around 11, which was understandable and that they would give us a call, which they did. The staff was fine. The bedrooms not so much. I mean, it was a quite spacious room with a queen bed, a fine TV and a private bathroom. However we asked for a non-smoking room, since I can't stand the smell and they sent us to a "non-smoking" room that smelled pretty bad like smoke. So we told them and they changed us to another room, it didn't smell all that clean, but it was a little bit more bearable. The cover sheets have cigarettes burnt holes and there was an ash tray upside down with a prohibited smoking sign. Only 1 nightstand so I have to use a chair to put my stuff on the other side of the bed. No shampoo or conditioner or Kleenex. It has a pool, in my short stay I didn't see anyone in there (it wasn't that hot either) but I can imagine it could get loud because it's very close to the rooms. The parking lot is big and not too far away from the rooms. The place is quite noisy, I wanted to take a nap after a long trip and you could hear people talking on the phone, just talking to each other, etc. The room on top of us was loud too, in what seemed to be moving furniture around. No breakfast. Very near the freeway with easy access to supermarket and stores. Neighborhood is sketchy. No free wifi. Not happy but not surprised either with the price.

Room Tip: Maybe the second floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2016

I hate having to stay in the Bay area because it is so pricey. I chose this Motel 6 because one nights stay was $89.09 which is a steal. That was the end of the good part. I entered the lobby to check in and was told by one person (I think they are all family) that they ony have one computer so they can only check in one person at a time and they were checking someone in. As that person left, the phone rang and someone wanted a room so again I was told they only have one computer and I would have to wait even though I was there before the phone rang. The person on the phone call was asking all sorts of questions so another person started checking me in. The rooms are non smoking but that did not stop the workers staying in the rooms above from hanging over the railing, drinking, having loud conversations and flicking their cigarette butts to the ground below. The room was very minimal and basic. No clock, Kleenex, fridge or microwave, coffee pot but there was a smaller TV. It was funny to see an ashtray upside down on the desk with a "no Smoking" sticker on it. (Then why have an ashtray in the room to begin with?) There were cigarette burns on the bedspread and curtains. (again, no smoking???) The tub had dings and looked beat up. I wouldn't use it. There was one end table. The people in the room above me sounded like they kept moving furniture around so I called to ask when they would be done. The guy said, "if you weren't so damn cheap and had a second end table in the room, we wouldn't have to move the furniture around to get a chair beside the bed to use as an end table!" I started laughing and I told him I wasn't part of the motel but in the same sparse room below him. He apologized. There is no breakfast and you pay a nominal fee for WIFI. The walls are thin.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2016

I have been going here for a while every so often and have never been dissapointed. The staff is GREAT!! From the management of Manjit, Marlena and Raj, to the front desk of Beau, Anji, Ernielyn and Donna, I have always had a great experience. Plus it is right next door to Lucky's, Subway, Mexican and Chinese restaurants. It is right off the freeway, which makes it easily accessible.

Room Tip: I tend to like the 2nd floor best.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo