Motel 6 Fremont North
US$166
US$159
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hampton Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
US$105
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$599
US$149
Residence Inn
US$127
US$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$151
US$144
US$125
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
US$139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewskeep up the good worksirmarlenatvdesk
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

While without a reservation, this move was not without reservations. Expecting a perfunctory transaction at the desk, Samir was quick to engage in good humor. By his efforts, our concerns about shelter were allayed and we knew we would soon be warm and dry. Thank you Samir!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gpops13
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Motel 6 is butiful ameriva is buty I stays 4 day and 6 nite her. I in sof bed sleep, see my brother he live in ameriva, butiful bed sof pilow haves buriful drem? I'm love motel. I havp drem for boy kiss me/ I not likes simthing But. Room of bath is dirt. Some. Soon years. I am cpume to her . To see brother?

Room Tip: Room is sof bed,chose room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank bimplepig
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

This particular location amongst the hotel around this area has the best customer service , from the supervisor sir Manjit , assistant supervisor Marlena managers Angie Donna and Ernie and also Prija Just come to them if you have problems and they would help you 100% customer satisfaction. The rooms are newly renovated ,smells fresh when you get in to the room. Easy access to grocery restaurant and movie house what else are you gonna look for. Affordable night stay with a friendly and gorgeous staff. Kudos Motel 6 fremont north. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Good hotel for a decent price. I had a king bed and the Room was a bit small but for one person it wasn't bad. Easy access to freeway and stores are close by. I was here a week for work. I would definitely stay here again. I actually reserved y room next week as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Overall, I had an average experience. The hotel itself has nice curb appeal and sits directly off the interstate. This made it very convenient to travel back-n-forth to San Fran and San Jose. As far as the hotel itself, the room was average. There was no shampoo and when calling the front desk, they said they don't have any either. So I had to buy some at the grocery store, which sits next door gladly. But still, I've stayed at many Motel 6's in the past, amongst other comparable motels, and they ALWAYS have shampoo and some even have a hair dryer. This one lacked the hair dryer, too. I've come to learn it's hit-or-miss at these motel chains. You never know, so be prepared and pack extra toiletries in case. Nevertheless, if you're looking for a cheap place to just rest your head I'd recommend it and stay again if I have the chance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends