“Authentic Italian delightful atmosphere”
Review of Massimo's

Massimo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Massimo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 550 Restaurants in Fremont
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Farwell
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Found the atmosphere to be full of character and charm. The selection of food was good with Italian standbys and a varied selection of veal. Was pleasantly surprised to find this.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

We enjoyed our dining experience with friends. We were never rushed. We ordered drinks and were given time to talk and enjoy them. Likewise with our starters. Only as the starters were cleared were we asked about our dinner choices. The meal was very well paced and the servers and gentleman who handled the front of the house did an excellent job.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Tired this place for the first time last Friday. The Service was good but the good was just an average. I ordered chicken piccata for my entree and while eating it the whole time I was thinking that something is missing...... or maybe I picked the wrong entree.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I held a business meeting here over the lunch hour with an associate. Food was delicious and the service was great. I had fresh halibut and my guest love the crab sandwich! Prices are a little above moderate...

Bill R, Owner at Massimo's, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you for choosing Massimo's to host your business luncheon. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the halibut and crab cake sandwich. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Will not be going back. Sad to see such a lovely restaurant obviously struggling. The quality of service, ambience and food left me wanting for the old days.

Been to Massimo's? Share your experiences!