“Good stuff - Dinner time best for more items”
Review of World Gourmet

World Gourmet
Ranked #347 of 526 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I enjoyed this place. Pretty much every item was tasty. Be sure to go for dinner time if you want more items.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We went there for lunch in Mar 2017
The looks from outside were not very appealing. Since it was not far from our meeting location, we chose it anyway
Once inside, we realized it is a very large restaurant and serve buffet style meals
They have a very big spread from sushi to seafood to chicken and beef
At the time of our visit, it not not crowded and all the dishes were available and refilled on time

However the taste and quality of food had a significant gap to catch up, when compared to other similar options in different cities in USA

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We went on a Tuesday night. I like the decor of the restaurant. There is a very large variety of Asian food to choose from from sashimi to hot pot to lots of hot entrees. There is crab. They also have salad, fruit, and a nice variety for dessert.

Service is friendly and good for a buffet restaurant.

We enjoyed our meal. They have TVs as well so we were able to see the LA Dodgers National League Playoff Game over the Cubs; happily the LA Dodgers won their 3rd game of the series!

Reviewed June 14, 2016

The food here is not that bad, not necessarily the freshest. At least I will give them credit for having a lot of food to choose from. I feel like I'm in a nice hotel with a full buffet. My photos will show that they have a stand for dim sum, fried food, stir fried Chinese food, sushi, desserts, soup and salads. Be careful not to waste any food or you can be charged extra. I went there on a weekday so that I won't have to compete for a parking space or worry about the place being filled up. Lunch is a better value than dinner, which can be $8 more.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

We came there with coupon for mothers day but when we where paying the cashier did not honor our coupon. Misleading customers is a crime. Now u are again sending coupons for fathers day and graduations..I will throw this in trash cans..fellow customers..beware of business tricks like that..rating for that maybe .o1 of 1...very bad..very very bad