“The Absolute experience”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A place you can eat Steak. They know their stuff and they treat you like a baby!! Gentle and with care. the Fillet was an experience - even my wife had it medium well instead of well done and she loved it. Great side dishes - creamy spinach is the one i liked - the dessert was something else - Waiting and Serving was superb

Reviewed March 19, 2018

This was the perfect place for us to celebrate our son's 21st Birthday. From the seafood towers to the banana's foster dessert, the food was on point. There were 9 people in our party and everyone's meal was cooked exactly as it was requested. Our servers were kind, considerate and very attentive to our every request.

If I could change anything, it would be to add to the IPA selections and the Bourbon selections at the bar. In my opinion, for a fine dining restaurant, I expected more than one IPA and the very limited selection of Bourbons. Absent the Blantons or even Woodfords, my husband ordered a double Crown & 7, which was actually more 7-up than anything. For a double, it was a disappointment for sure.

In spite of the booze, we had an amazing dinner and a wonderful time.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

We went to Ruth’s Chris Happy Hour on this Valentines Day to celebrate my wife’s birthday. When we walked in and asked about Happy Hour seating, we were told that they don’t honor the Happy Hour prices on holiday. I told the hostess that when I checked their web site and menu, there was nothing noted that the Happy Hour prices were not honored on the holiday. They checked with the manager who agreed to honor Happy Hour prices...when we sat down at the bar we had to go through the whole thing again with the waiter who hadn’t been told to honor the Happy Hour prices...frustrating and a disappointment to our celebration of my wife’s birthday...initially the waiter acted as if we were a bother but apparently they got the word and then acted more helpful...in spite of the hassle, we enjoyed the steak sandwich very much...

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend for a nice dinner! I ordered the 16oz Ribeye and Lobster Macaroni and Cheese. I am not the Mac n cheese type either. This stuff is just amazing. Also, would recommend the bread pudding. Hands down a great place. The waiter Ramon was friendly and very accommodating! I even forgot my clutchand the manger kept it in his office and had the girls in the front call me.
Thank You, Ruth’s Chris for a pleasant date night!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Really disappointing. We opted for a late dinner (9:30 pm) and felt as if we were an inconvenience. Fifteen minutes after ordering wine, the server came back and said the bottle could not be located. While we appreciate the earnest attempt to find the bottle, a fifteen minute absence of communication is noticeable for all the wrong reasons. Then, when I went to order my entree, I was told the kitchen didn’t have that tonight. This was a regular menu item and not a special. I opted for the filet instead, and to our shared chagrin the kitchen butterflied the filet without asking - and we eat our filets rare to medium rare, so there was no reason to butterfly the filet. Presentation is also off, with the plates unwiped and individualized.

All in all, this was the worst experience we’ve had at a Ruth’s Chris. Very disappointed.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!