“A “tres jolie” place, ideal for coffee and a wonderful selection of gateaux”
Review of Le Parisien Cafe

Le Parisien Cafe
Ranked #6 of 28 Dessert in Fresno
Cuisines: French
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and I visited this wonderful spot recently, and ogled the selection of cakes and macarons on display. We each took a strawberry fruit tart, and took home a selection of macarons for the family. Absolutely gorgeous, although the macarons we’re not on display. It was only after we had seen someone receive his order from the back shop, that we enquirer if they were available. (They had almost run out, but had been keeping some back.Bingo! Our luck was in, and they were delicious! )We have since visited the other branches of Le Parisien, and can heartily recommend each of the shops, which have their own ooh-la-la character!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Was a bit disappointed in macrons. Pretty and texture spot on however the flavor of them was a little "simple" and the filling just tasted like a marshmallow fluff. Almond tartlet was not too sweet, crisp and I could live on those babies!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Love the coffee and the quiche, open space to sit and see the bakery. The French accent you hear from the owner is so pretty. Order and pay at the counter, then sit down and they bring your food.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Tried this place for the first time yesterday, we were both very happy we found this place. The entire experience from order to finish was fantastic. The décor was nice and relaxing, very clean, and an amazing array of pastries on display. Service was friendly and professional. My wife dropped her nife during her meal and the waitress with her keen ears instantly asked her from behind the counter which one she dropped so she could replace it.
I had a Ham, Bacon, Cheese omelet served as a sandwich between a fluffy fresh and tasty croissant. If had the croissant microwaved breakfast sandwiches at your local trendy coffee shop it will blow you away. It was all fresh, hot and served fast! My Wife had the strawberry crepe. As a strong European crepe critic (has rarely had a good on here in the states), she loved it and said this is how they are supposed to be made. The custard filling was not so sweet that it over powered the flavor of the crepe and the Strawberries were fresh. As a transplant from the Pacific Northwest and am critical of and picky about my coffee. As in those trendy coffee shops get their business for being trendy, definitely not because of their bad coffee. My wife and I really enjoyed the quality coffee at Le Parisien Café. If you have coffee here, you may not be able to go back to your trendy coffee drive through shop.
We will both be back many times in the future. So glad we found this place.

Reviewed April 19, 2016

Went to the Le Parisien Cafe for a dessert for french class. It was wonderful, nice atmosphere, wonderful food. I'm coming back here to try more. Merci beaucoup, Le Parisien Cafe!

Been to Le Parisien Cafe? Share your experiences!