“Gluten Free”
Review of Manna Cafe

Manna Cafe
Ranked #114 of 1,249 Restaurants in Fresno
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Feernando and Katherine know what they are doing. It's one of the few places in Fresno that I can safely eat at. Thanks so much! I enjoy breakfast there, as well as their Double Cheeseburger Special

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both loved our breakfast here. Great service, they checked in on us throughout to make sure we had enough coffee and everything.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

an online search found this place for breakfast on our travel route. It wasn't crowded at 10 am friday morning. A pretty standard breakfast menu maybe a bit more expensive than our usual but the place is not fancy, at all. A family-run operation and the service was average. the food was very 'home' style - which i like for breakfast. We'll go again.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Group of six visited for breakfast. Good friendly service. All enjoyed the food.
Menu has good choice, opted for California omelette off the board...tasty

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Pretty much are here weekly and love the staff. One thing I love is my order is always right, cooked just the way I asked it to be cooked and the patrons are happy and friendly because the staff is.

Been to Manna Cafe? Share your experiences!