“Nice, Affordable”

Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Round Lake Beach, Illinois, United States
“Nice, Affordable”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Comfortable, clean, spacious room. Loved the mini fridge and microwave in the room. Motel overall was clean and appealing and very affordable for the area. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was very good, especially the waffles! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

1 Thank KMC12_2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
CHILE
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I will stay one naigth in this hotel , its is very good hotel the best in my trip for the USA good managent good price, good rooms , good breakfast

Room Tip: "All Rooms are quieter"
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Santa Rosa, CA
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Had never stayed at a Ramada before, I was pleasantly surprised. Hotel looked like it had gone through a renovation recently. Clean room, friendly staff. The pool looked a little on the small side, but I wasn't there to swim.
I would definitely stay there again, it was a great value.

Room Tip: I like the top floor, no one walking on top of you.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I had a great experience staying here. i love the room and the staff is excellent. The hotel has a newly remodeled lobby and the environment is perfect for a great relaxing stay. i give it an A+++. thanks keep up the great work!!!

Room Tip: Get a room towards the back of the hotel is much more quiet
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank j r
Reviewed 31 July 2011

As soon as we walked through the door we were attacked by the heat! The hallways are nice and cool, but the thermostat in our room read 81 degrees!!

We cranked the a/c up, but after about 10 mins it still didt feel any cooler; so my husband called the front desk to complain and they relocated us to a "junior sweet"...

Only problem, it's hot here too! Even worse this time the thermostat is at 85!! I understand the concept of conserving energy, but I think this is a little much.

It finally did cool off, and the rooms are mostly updated with comfortable beds- but my recommendation would be to check in early, and let the a/c run while you go out to dinner!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank Jazzysarah
Lonijo, Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this review, 3 August 2011
First I would like too truly thank you for staying with us, next is to apologize over and over, we can’t apologize enough for any inconvenience that you may have experiences during your stay with us. Truly thank you for making us aware of the A/C issue….. and assure you that we will do are best to address this.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 2 November 2010

We had great sevice from check in to check out. The rooms are very large and clean. I loved the makeup mirror in the bathroom. The make your own waffles were great. I was very pleasently surprised at this cute little motel. They are renovating the lobby which looks really great.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Lonijo, Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this review, 24 March 2011
Just a great big THANK YOU  For your stay :) and for you just being the person you are. Truly the entire Ramada staff.
Aptos, Cal
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I recently stayed at the Ramada Inn on Shaw Ave in Fresno. Prior to arriving I was unsure of the condition of this facility and did not know what to expect. I had read many reviews of this facility and others in the area. . My stay was very pleasant. The staff very helpful and polite. The motel and room clean and appeared welled maintained.
I was able to use a AARP code for price reduction. The room window opened which was a plus for me. I was attending a function within one mile of this location. I am not from the area therefore this location was ideal. The breakfast and newspaper was a bonus the following morning.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo