We had called 2 weeks in advance to ask for a top floor room in the new tower. We had also asked if there was a microvwave and fridge (which they do not and will let you have one if they charge an extra $10each per night). We asked for the fridge so that the food can be stored and was willing to pay. We arrive late on Sunday evening and the reception who checked us in was going to put us on the third floor on the older tower and we had informed her that we had already made arrangements 2 weeks ago already. She said nothing was noted and when we further told her that we had spoken to a male person about this, he said everything was fine. It toke her 5 minutes to read the note before telling us that yes, there was a male that logged into our account, however, nothing was noted. She than said that she can give us the 7th floor in the new tower but no fridge or microwave. She also give breakfast vouchers for each of our stay. The room said 2 queen size beds, but it was more like 2 full size beds. We had 3 small kids that kept falling out of the beds because the beds were so small. The breakfast meal was our first and last meal at that hotel. It was mediocre to say the best and everything was shared (including butter and jam lef out, uncovered). Fruit was precut (not whole which is more hygenic). The shuttle only ran in the morning and again in the evening. It was not very convient when you need an afternoon break especially if you have little ones. We came back late on a Friday evening to find that they were hosting a night club. Luickily the noise did not travel. The greek statues was not appropriate for the hotel especially if you are trying to promote Disneyland and family to stay there. They had a huge convention that blocked the hallway to the new towers. We had to walk outside where there were people there as well.
Carpet was old and dirty.
Not queen size bed, more like double or full
Eggs with cut up sausages
Cut up fruit
Only morning and evening.
Really should have an afternoon
15 minutes drive to Disneyland.
Overall, we would pay extra and stay near Disneyland instead of this far out. The one good thing was there was alot of places to eat within walking distance and a Target nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center - Fullerton is a fantastic family friendly, and Corporate travel full service property. Conveniently located just off the 91 freeway and Harbor Blvd, bordering Anaheim, CA and a short drive to experience the magic of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure theme parks, as well as Knott's Berry Farm, you could attend a sporting event or a concert at the "A" stadium & Honda Center. We are able to accommodate business conferences or seminars. Our hotel offers six flexible meeting rooms, banquet and catering services and a business center. Conveniently located near California State University Fullerton (CSUF), downtown Fullerton, and Anaheim. We provide a free shuttle to/from Disneyland in scheduled times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park