“Neat Place, Customized Pizza”
Review of Pieology

Pieology
Ranked #6 of 425 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Italian
Description: They Are Also On Yelp.
Description: They Are Also On Yelp.
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Ate here for the first time! They are very reasonably priced, and you get to pick all of the components of your pizza, from the crust to sauce to the toppings. The staff was efficient and friendly. You could get a pizza and drink for less than $12! Recommend you go if you can!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Good pizza, made to order. You can get lots of toppings and pay same price. I ordered for take out, it was enjoyed by my guests

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Pieology' s are popping up about town. My daughter and I decided to check it out. We went here and got in line. I heard they offered a crust and sauces and cheeses that you could pick yourself..Yum.The other option of course is toppings. We got in line to order and I wish I would of studied it a bit before so I wouldn't end up with thin crust pepperoni and salad. The combination that you can put on is endless..Also a bit confusing is the pricing.You dont know if its individual or a included on alot of toppings. As stated we had the thin like a cracker crust.It was good but next time Im going for a heavier crust and lots of topping.It was good and another thing on the to do list..

1  Thank 1london2
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Your custom pizza will be created right as you select the numerous selections! You will generate the most delicious pizza EVER! We order online from work, and it's simple fresh and ready when you arrive to pick it up.

I took my 7 year old daughter and she LOVED the fact that you select what you want on your pizza. She loved the experience of watching our pizza being created right before our eyes...Staff working that day were helpful and efficient, we had a great lunch. 2 thumbs up from both of us...(5 circles actually)

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Excellent homemade pizza. Lots of yummy toppings to choose from.

The server was in awe whenI told her to give me an all topping pizza. There's a lit of ways of how you can personalize your pizza too.

The employees are pretty cool and went out of their way to make our pizzas.

I'll definitely come back!!!

1  Thank Eddie G