“A great place for steak lovers.”

Stubrik's Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 419 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We dine at Stubriks frequently. As a mid-western transplant, I love my beef, and it better be good. This is one of, if not the best, steak houses we have visited in Orange County, and we've dined at a lot of them. We've had the Rib-eye, Fillet Mignon, Top Sirloin, and NY Strip, and every one of them was tender, juicy, and perfectly cooked. The vegetables are delicious and fresh. We like to sit at the bar to eat because the bartenders are fun. and entertaining. The ambiance isn't Maestros, but it's a steak house. I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to Stubrik’s after we had finished our business meeting. Great atmosphere with live music. We got the filets, top sirloins, and pork chops. All cuts were outstanding.
This is a gem for a little hole in the wall.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Went here for a family birthday and enjoyed it very much. Arrive early on Friday/Saturdays for good seating. Also have an upstairs overflow seating area when it gets busy, but the booths downstairs are nicer. Large well stocked bar with large picture windows overlooking Commenwealth Ave letting in the natural light. Menu is not large, but everything everyone ordered in our party was great. Good beer selection. Prices are average. Situated in the middle of 'Old Town' Fullerton, so good for a walk around before and after dinner to visit eclectic stores and for grabbing a drink at the numerous bars. Will go back next time we're in So. California.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I was here for dinner recently, and found the parking difficult depending on the train schedule which shares the parking. This place is basically a bar with some tables, and not the nice restaurant I expected since it was advertised as a steak house. I had the beef stroganoff which was wonderful; and I got 2 more meals from the leftovers. My friend had the bacon wrapped filet mignon, which she enjoyed. The service was perfect, and the food was really good, but I would probably not go there again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

My wife and I have triend many restaurants for steak and potatoes. This restaurant has excellent chefs and their steaks are simply the best. Try the ribeye. You will not regret it.