“Very Good Chinese Food Served Family Style”

Ziing's Bistro & Bar
Ranked #150 of 425 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Our family enjoyed an early dinner on New Years Eve at Ziing's. The dishes were served family style so we could taste a bit of everyone's selections. All were very good. Importantly, they have gluten free offerings so no one was stressed about dietary concerns. We will definitely return during our next trip to visit our family in Fullerton.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed January 14, 2016

This restaurant seriously needs to learn how to train their waitstaff. I came here in December for an end of the year company lunch. The place was pretty much empty and they only had one server, a blonde lady, who not only lacked personality but also lacked any attention to detail, knowledge about the food, and customer service skills in general. She has honestly been the worst server I have ever come across and I mean that. I could probably write a three page letter of everything she did wrong but some of the basic ones include: she forgot to put in some of the orders, ordered incorrect items, the only time she smiled was when she was relived we were not going to split the check, she did not know the name of the food she was passing out.... just to name a few..... The manager ended up voiding some of the bill BUT there was no apology for the management and a very insincere apology from her. If it was a really busy night then maybe I would be a bit more forgiving but she seriously had very few tables on the other side of the restaurant! In fact I think at one point we were the only table she had! We did not even order dessert because it would have taken forever, she seriously brought our food and drinks one by one. She could not carry more than two plates or drinks at a time. I thought about giving this place two or three stars because the food was actually really good but now I can't even describe the food because what I remember the most is the terrible service.

When it comes to terrible service like the one we experienced I blame the management more than the server. Why on earth would you let someone who has no knowledge of the menu work as a server?? She had no idea how to answer any of the questions we had on the food. She wasn't properly trained and that's not really her fault that is the managers fault.Highly unprofessional. At one point the cook came to bring us refills and run some of the food. Honestly, I would never come back here to eat.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Taco Tuesday at Ziings Bistro!!! the best tacos in Fullerton asian fusion, made to order and all for $1.00
We always get a bunch of tacos and then split a meal, everything I have ever had has been fantastic.
For dessert pineapple spring rolls are a must.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015

We've been many times and always rave about the food. My favorite is scallops -- perfectly done and beautiful to view. Two vegetarians in our group last time and they had many options, including Tuesday Tacos. I have hearing aids so I like it quiet for eating and visiting with friends. We haven't tried dueling pianos yet but plan too as everyone says it's great.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This place is a blast. A group of 8 went there for the 1st time last Saturday night and this place was off the hook!Two pianos, two guys, one set of drums and an electric guitar. Ryan is very talented an is quick witted. The two change off & on the drums, and signing songs. These guys will keep you laughing all night long. The waitress we had was really nice and offered suggestions on what food to order. The food was OK for bar food, not served warm, but tasty. The building is split into two sides, one side piano the other side some sort of disco? When the pianos are done they clean the area up and move you out to let more patrons into the area from other side.
Ziing's is Asian Fusion