“Good service and pizza ”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #196 of 434 Restaurants in Fullerton
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here with my sister for some pizza. The waitress at the counter was really friendly and helpful. When a game machine didn't work properly she quickly refunded my money. The pizza was great! The only complaint I have was the price. For 2 personal pizzas and a water it was $17. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the place.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

There's good reason why this pizza joint is empty on a Saturday afternoon. The pizza may taste better than most, but the service is below average.

I brought in a coupon from Restaurant.com that "does not expire" yet I was told that they stopped accepting these coupons. Reluctantly, I said "ok, fine. do you have any coupons I could use?" They said no, but I could go on the website and download them. Perfect! Except that the website wouldn't work...on my phone, my wife's phone, and even the worker's phone. So much for that.

I found a 15% off code at another site, but was told that code was only good for online orders. Come on man, help me out here!!!

Finally, the worker went back and asked the manager (after much pleading and exasperation on my part) if he could do something for us. He came back with 10% off...but only off the pizza, not the beer. <<sigh>>

At that point, I gave in. The worker had done everything he could to salvage the transaction and tried his hardest to offer good service. The pizza tasted good, like most Round Table locations, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. We won't be back.

Date of visit: August 2016