“Worth the wait.”

Mr. Bbq
Ranked #8 of 403 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had the Korean bbq dinner. I had the less expensive dinner buffet. The meat was great. The side dishes were great. The service was great. I to some degree regret not getting the more expensive meats ( rib eye, fillet mignon, scallops), but I was happy with what I had.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We had to wait a long time for a seat. Tables would free up, but they were very slow to be bused.

The meats were good and portions generous. I liked the fruit and veggies they had for grilling

Reviewed February 16, 2018

food was fresh and really good, yes , you have to cook it yourself at the table but you can cook it as you like it. Plus, in combination with all the sides ..I thing they were 12 sides, and the spices , everything was good. Get the $33 choice and we can enjoy all meats and seafood. Sake was great too

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Prior to visiting LA, the boo kept saying... I need to introduce you to Korean BBQ... and so glad he did... cause a month later I’m still remembering our experience. For this place being my first Korean BBQ experience and them hitting it out of the park, they’re the one to beat cause I will compare everything to them. It was so good, so flavorful and definitely worth the 30 min wait for dinner. We met his friend who’s actually Korean so she ordered everything and cooked for us, which was the bomb. We had the brisket, the filet, the flank, the salmon, the scallops.... I think the whole menu... lol. We had such a great time we closed out the place. Will definitely go back!!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been looking for an all you can eat BBQ place close to home and so far the kids love this place. The meat selection is very good and very good service in bringing in the meat. Other places you have to call for more meat but here, they actually come by the table routinely to ask if you want more meat! I recommend this place anytime!