“Waste of dough”

Top Class Pizza
Ranked #163 of 407 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 4, 2018

legitimately bad pizza, ive been here a few time since its close to my house but its always been a let down

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Top Class Pizza is the best pizza we've found in the Fullerton area. While not inexpensive, if you want a great pizza with good ingredients, please give this place a try. There is one area where I feel they could improve service - that being their customer service when ordering over the phone. On occasion we have been hung up on (accidently, I'm sure.)

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Everytime we come to Top Class Pizza the food is so good. The customer service is great and the staff is very friendly we really enjoy this place. We have been here four times in the last couple of months. There pizza sauce is great.

Reviewed February 13, 2016

We wanted to try a new eatery. I'm glad we stopped in we had a small chicken Alfredo and a meat lovers without bacon and a couple beers everything was great they had K Earth 101 music playing in the background 80's music brings back memories the staff there were very friendly and helpful the food was great so was was the customer service we will be back. I wished they served cheesecake. I do recommend Top ClassPizza.

Reviewed October 26, 2014

We are local and have purchased pizza and pasta to go from here many times (see previous review). The past couple of months it seems every time I order...either the order is wrong...they are out of ingredients....or the wait time is way off. The last two times I have placed a phone order for pick up and was told 15-20 minutes. Once I arrive at the 20 minute mark...they still haven't even made my pizza? Both times I was told it would be a few more minutes...but could clearly see them making my pizza once I walked in to pick it up. So 20 minutes after the first 20 minute wait...my pizza was ready. Let me say that both times there were 4 to 6 staff working...and texting...and talking...on their cell phones. The last time, they forgot to add sausage so they made me wait while they cooked the sausage then threw it on my pizza...needless to say all the sausage fell off when trying to eat the pizza. So I think I am done with this place...and I think others are too as it isn't as busy as it used to be.