US$169
US$124
US$169
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$135
US$119
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$147
  • Restaurant
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryan extended stay hotelfresh towelsanaheim areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwater pressurefreewaydishwasherappliancespopeyesgymplugparks
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I landed at the Candlewood Suites due to my apartment undergoing renovations for three weeks. The anxiety I felt about staying in a hotel for more than five days did not bring the best thoughts initially. However, when I arrived at the hotel during the evening, the front desk host was extremely welcoming and friendly. He explained the process of an extended stay; weekly room service, laundry, coffee/snacks, and about weekly billing. To make a long story short, three weeks at the Candlewood Suites was definitely sufficient for my stay. The hotel is close to everything you may need during a short or extended stay; it's close to freeways, shopping, grocery stores, restaurants, parks, amusement parks and banks. In walking distance you have an Arco station, Popeyes, Subway and a cell phone store. This is not a luxury style hotel so don't expect the Ritz Carlton; the room I stayed in was clean but could benefit from a few updates on the hardware in the bathroom (rust from moisture) and a wine corkscrew in the kitchen. Otherwise, everything was really cool, good water pressure from the shower, housekeeping weekly and fresh towels are available any time at the front desk. Everything work good and my stay was very pleasant. Tip: If you are commuting back and forth to the Los Angeles area you may want to select a closer location. My commute to Downtown LA in the morning on the 5 fwy was almost 1.5 hrs and could be up to 2 hrs on the way back. The 22E to 405N to 110N is a better route in the morning after 9am if you are traveling to Downtown LA.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cherished T
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice room at a great price for our last minute vacation to Disneyland. Only issues would have to be dirty HVAC with no filter, ac control had a dead display so you never New what temp you had. Other than that parking was good and free also close to highway, gas and food. No pool but the kids are there for Disneyland so they’ll get over it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ricky C
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I checked into my room and decided to take a shower. Even after using the handrail to get into the combo shower tub my feet slipped on the bathroom tub floor and I fell out of the shower! Thank goodness for the shower curtain because I guarantee that is why I didn't get knocked out. It felt like everything happened in slow motion But ultimately I hit my back, not my head and tried to grab on the to the closest thing to help me not fall which was the toilet thus the toilet seat cover popped off halfway. Once I got myself situated I called the front desk and inform them of what it happened, they were concerned about me and fix the toilet but the icing on the cake was while I was waiting for the hotel manager to return with a fix for the toilet, my door opened and I thought it was him. It was not! It was the previous guest in that room who had used his key to get in even though, after discussing it with the front desk, they said that they had checked him out and removed his stuff from the room that morning. While I don't know what they did to accommodate him, all I got was a half price room for the one night that we we're staying. We'll see how my back feels tomorrow and if I need to go to the doctor, only time will tell. On the plus side the room is nice, but in a complete stranger walking into my room is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites North Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Monique S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in the bathroom and the previous guest accessing your room. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We spent 8 nights in there, no housekeeping, but we can get fresh clean towel any time we request from front desk. I clean the room myself.
Staff are helpful and polite.
There are microwave, refrigerator and stove, dishwasher, pots and utensil, pretty much all you needed for basic living.

a little bit noise from upstairs, bearable.
some weird noise from the toilet, looks like flushing once in a while to be in sync with other room, close the bathroom door, it will not bother you any more.
microwave once stop working, ask the technician on the hall way, he said it happens a lot due to the high use of electricity in the building, the appliance shut itself down for protection , just unplug and re-plug it in, the microwave will start working.
dishwasher is old, use it as a rack, did not use it to wash.
no ice machine, but the refrigerate in room can make ice.
Free laundry, which helps a lot, make me live at home.

I got a deal for $90 per night for one bed suite. I am pretty happy with the stay. if I can get the similar deal, I will stay again in Anaheim area.

Room Tip: try not to stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came in for our vacation to Catalina island. After missing the boat, we had to stay somewhere overnight.
As an IHG member and credit card holder, I booked a room here on the app. Received a generous AAA discount and got a free upgrade for being an IHG platinum member.
The front desk personal was very nice and accommodating.
The room was a very nice, clean 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen and appliances.
The gym was clean and in order.
There were appliances (blender) that we could check out.
Overall the room/hotel/accommodations were excellent. Nearby to shopping,food and entertainment. We went out to lunch, did some shopping and seen a movie at a nearby theater.
I was very impressed with my stay and would recommend a stay here.

CONS:
My only couple complaints are that the community laundry room and the gym are connected. So the gym was HOT from all the people doing their laundry.

Also, it seems this place rents out to weekly/monthly residents. And not a very prestigious group.
I wasn't pleased having to see women running around in flip flops and nightgowns / moomoos in and out of the laundry/gym area.
Dirty men in their dirty work clothes or wearing boxer shorts and wifebeater tank tops in and out of the lobbyvarea and concession area.
They really brought down the ambience of the place.

And I'm just about positive that they're not paying anywhere close to the $105.00 I spent for the night.

That's why it received a 4 star rather than 5.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple