“Horrible”

Dynasty Inn
Dynasty Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I stayed there for two hours and left, the guy at the front desk is so rude, I didn't say anything when I first entered my room and it was supposed to be "non-smoking", but we could barely breathe from the strong smell.
I decided to leave right a way when I saw a big cockroach, and I didn't wanna go back home with cockroach eggs to start a new population at my house.
Also there were weird writings inside the drawers and on the ceiling .
The guy insisted on making me pay,
The most expensive two hours ?I ever stayed a t a place.
I don't think these people even care about customers whatsoever.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Dynasty Inn

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

For what I paid on New Years Eve I should have gone somewhere else. The price was ridiculously high. The hotel lobby attendants were rude and the overall quality of this hotel is awful. My room smelled like an ashtray.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank obscure g
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and it was OK. The access leading to the room could be improved. We found that the tiles of the stair case was cracked. The walls could take a paint. The room was reasonably clean. It was ok for the length of our stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ravi S
Reviewed 17 August 2016

OK, if you just need a place to sleep really, cheap and you have no other options, this will do but the staff are sooooooo rude it is amazing they are still in business. It appears they cater to up and coming urban pharmacists, (drug dealers) and so it doesn't really matter how they treat normal, every day people because they get many of those coming in anyway.

The pictures look descent and against my better judgement, I booked this place because the deal was just too good to pass up. "If it seems to good to be true,,,,"
When we arrived, there were three different guys checking in that looked like they were making deals and it was too late for me to make other arrangements so I said, well it's so cheap, it will be OK.
Once I decided to suck it up, I was OK, even though the place was dirty until the next morning, (this morning). I was sitting up in the bed, covered by the bedspread as I was not dressed, when there was a knock at the door. I shouted out, "Who's there"? and instead of an answer a man opened the door and shouted check out!

I was mortified! This was at 11:12 this morning and a few minutes later the phone rang. When I answered a man on the other end began yelling at me stating "No more time"!! I asked what time check out was and the man on the other end stated, "10:30 and it is now 11:15. You are over time, NO more time"!! I asked the man for some more time and stated I needed to pack my things. He yelled back, 5 minutes, that's all!!

Man, this was a crazy experience, not worth the so called savings at all. Spend a few dollars more and save yourself the humiliation of this "hotel" and these extremely rude people.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2015

So after booking a room for 4 nights, online, 2 months in advance, I show up tired at 9 pm looking forward to a nights rest. Only to be told by the front desk person that there are no available rooms! Even after producing my confirmation slip which clearly stated the times and date of the reservation, still nothing. All I received was a continual shrug of the shoulders and the clerk telling me there are more hotels a mile or so down the road. I have previously stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions for proximity to where I need to be, but never again. Just plain crappy service

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2014

We stayed here because most hotels near LAX were too pricey. This hotel is about 15 minutes away from LAX but you should have a GPS or good map to get you there. Motel was Spacious, quiet and clean. We had our original NONSMOKING room changed because it smelled of smoke. The clerk said he didn't notice it (but it WAS there) and gave us another room. All nonsmoking rooms have ashtrays. There is no map in the office of how to get to LAX so be prepared.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a room that doesn't smell like smoke
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2014

If you choose to stay here after this review it becomes your fault for what you get. Floors were linoleum; bathroom dirty. Other peoples clothes in drawers. Spread was torn in several places; toilet seats broken. When I asked they repair it they put in a broken screw. The toilet seat was at least 10-15 years old as the white enamel was worn down to the particle board underneath. They would not remove it.
I asked if we could borrow a hairdryer only to be told off by the apathetic manager.

Room Tip: Find another place; you will be much happier.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
1.6 km away
5.9 km away
Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay
1.9 km away
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway

Been to Dynasty Inn? Share your experiences!