“A Great Place To Eat”

Price range: US$10 - US$80
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Independence Lane
Description: Drawing on a life that has taken him around the world, Francis Ford Coppola shares his personal pantheon of recipes at RUSTIC, Francis’s Favorites, the winery’s full-service restaurant. Set in a Sonoma County-casual atmosphere, RUSTIC’s menu embraces international as well as traditional Italian dishes, with an emphasis on family-style cooking that features fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced from the property’s organic herb and produce garden. Authentic, Neapolitan-style pizzas are also a specialty.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Francis Ford Coppola Winery is like a Disneyland for adults. Casual fare dining at very reasonable prices amid a beautiful setting all in one place. You can dine indoors in the comfortable dining room or out on the terrace as the weather permits and after eating you can browse the displays of memorabilia Mr. Coppola has gathered during his illustrious movie career. In addition to the great wines offered there is a full bar.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Food was pretty good. Service really sucked. They forgot we were there for about a half hour. This even though I checked in on time with a reservation. They tried to make up but never could get up to speed. I think the employees were too busy with something behind the scenes.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch while visiting the winery. The menu had descriptions on each entree as to why it was chosen to be served. A lot of family history surrounding it. The food was great! A good selection, lots of wines to choose from. Fun to look around at all the collections that were on display.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

We were recently there for dinner on a Sunday night. Very busy. The weather was just gorgeous and we had reservations. When we arrived they took us to a table inside. We asked if we could get a table outside, they were able to accommodate us. Amazing views. The food was very good. I ordered the rack of lamb and it was the best rack of lamb I have ever had. Perfectly cooked medium and full of flavor but not overwhelming. We were there on restaurant week, so the meal came with an appetizer and dessert. I had a Ceasar salad and for dessert chocolate mouse. This came paired with a glass of carbernet. My wife ordered salmon and was also cooked to perfection. Very flavorful and just right. Service was excellent. Since it was evening, by the time we were ordering dessert it had gotten quite chilly, so the manager arranged for us to have dessert inside at another table. A very good gesture. Service was great and the food delicious. i will be going back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I've had to send dishes back EVERY time I've gone there. Either mine, my wifes, or friends plate.
I have cut into the Mrs Scorsassy(sp?) chicken 2 or 3 times and had BLOOD flow out. The waiter even exclaimed one time "Well! That's not supposed to be like that!" He promptly took it back. The manager came over later. My replacement meal NEVER got to me on that trip. I had to argue to get them to take it off the bill, even. CRAZY.
I have sent burgers back. Figured - who screws up a burger!?! Well. They did. They brought me a burger that was supposed to be medium. It was freaken seared on the outside and RAW on the inside. Now. I like my meat rare. But, Hamburger should be at least medium to get it up to temperature to kill the bad stuff. But, RAW? Went back again. And .. my wife .. who like her meat just barely pink - more on the done-side-of-pink ? She has had to send back almost every burger she's ordered there. It's a shame. It's a beautiful place! But, the cooks suck.