we selected Beltane Ranch because of it's beautiful setting and we were not disappointed. The accomodations suited us perfectly. We were in room #1 which was a corner room and we spent many hours sitting out and enjoying the awsome porch, from breakfast in the morning, to afternoon cheese and crackers with their wonderful Sauvignon Blanc (which they produce), until late into the evening under the stars. Upstairs corner unit was actually 2 rooms which had 2 entrances. Porch went around side of building and provided seating at both front and back of propery with great views from each. Owners were friendly and accomodating and we found the location perfect for exploring wine country. It wasn,t "fancy'' but it gave us such a wonderful feeling while on the property that we truly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the wine country and surrounded by estate gardens, vineyards and orchards, the historic Beltane Ranch sits on a hill overlooking the breathtaking Valley of the Moon. Guests enjoy walking trails, a tennis court, home grown produce and olive oil and incomparable sunsets on the sprawling grounds. The historic wineries, extraordinary cuisine and boutique shopping of the Sonoma Valley make for endless opportunities for adventure and exploration. Winner of Congressman Huffman's North Bay Sustainablity Award, Beltane Ranch is also a 100% Certified Sustainable Vineyard & Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA