1,366 results
All reviews self parking breakfast buffet burbank airport los angeles business trip corner room very nice hotel per day convenient location universal studios la area rose bowl valet trader walgreens freeway hollywood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here pretty frequently for work. The staff is always very helpful, the food is always great. (Really recommend the pizza) There is a Trader Joes across the street, and if requested they can get you a fridge. But, what I really love is the workout room. It's fantastic. I mean, I actually looked forward to a workout, but I would say go in the am when the sun isn't beating in, since it does get a bit warm. If you feel like a nice walk, I would say head down Brand, and grab a bite to eat at Raffi's Place.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2018

The hotel staff and service were fantasic, room and hotel was clean and comfortable. The recent room renovations looked good except for the reuse of the outdated and slightly worn furniture. But over all a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank chrisM4828NF
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We came into town to celebrate my sister’s 50th birthday and I chose this hotel due to it’s location. We were both pleased with our experience, the place was clean, beautiful and quiet even with an out of state university football team staying there. Beds were comfortable and the layout of floors flowed easily. Our view of the mountains was gorgeous too. The staff we interacted with the most was the valet folks. All very nice and helpful. Great stay overall!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

One , great check in process, friendly staff, its easy on and off the freeway, and the rooms are spotless, and you can valet park OR self park. I had a great view of downtown LA skyline in the distance too.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Ease of locating good, ease of parking good ease of check in good staff friendly and helpful hotel difficult to maneuver due to distance to front desk from valet parking room ok, neighbors both sides very noisy most of the night door slamming yelling in hallways
Light outside my room never went off and very bright even with blackout shades found a used bar of soap in my shower questioning the cleanliness of the entire room used the business center on side of bar area. With screen facing bar area. Very noisy and difficult to do business in secure area.When checking out I was told that the light belonged to another property and sorry about the light I was told that it is Hilton policy to have public business center in bar area I told them about the used soap and apology extended I’m sure the housekeeper will be fired. The hotel room itself looked very worn out. Staff were very nice and seemed to representative of Hilton very well. Did not care for the oh well attitude with my concerns.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie H
Hilton G, Sales and Catering Coordinator at Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback after your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoy the location of our property and the ease of check in and front desk staff. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We understand how important it is to get a good nights rest when trying to enjoy a stress free stay and we apologize for the noisy neighbors and light seeping through the curtains. Regarding the soap, we rely heavily on our housekeeping to refresh and replenish fresh amenities in each guest room and it is simply unacceptable and not the norm at our hotel. Please know that we will be alerting the Housekeeping management to your comments to be addressed.

As a hotel that frequently caters business travelers we thank you for your comments regarding our business center and will review your comments with our Management to discuss how we can better accommodate our guests using the business center. Again, we thank you for the opportunity to improve and are committed to swiftly making the necessary changes to ensure our guests experiences are always exceptional. We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future to share with you the enhancements we have made as a result of your valuable comments. Thank You,