“Excellent Asian Seafood Buffet”

Fuji Buffet & Grill
Ranked #41 of 539 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We had a post funeral gathering (korean tradition). Fuji Manager (Andy) was familiar with large gatherings and very accommodating.

Saturday menu food is amazing! Large variety of sushi, shellfish, and exotic asian dishes (sea cucumber, frogs legs, and more). For non-sush eaters, there is a teppan grill for meats, dim-sum, fried shrimp, and asian stir-fry dishes. Fruit is very fresh and included papaya.

Wait staff did an excellent job providing beverages and clearing dishes.

Thank you Fuji for the excellent meal!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The sushi was my favorite, and for dessert we had some ice cream but there were more options if youre not interested!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Wow - come hungry there is definitely a lot of options here. Large selection of sashimi and rolls, crab legs, mussels, shrimp...if you like these items you'll certainly get your belly's worth. The sushi fresh we had was fresh and tasted great. But there is more, fresh meet, sauces and veggies that you select yourself can be stir fried for you. Soup bar, fruits and salad bar. there we enough kids options even the picky eater will be happy. No milk option for a kids drink though. A vegetarian could probably be satisfied here as well though may not feel they get their monies worth. Dessert bar and ice cream machine round out the experience if you desire! Certainly would return.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

I had lunch here today and was very impressed by the huge selection of food. For $12.99, it is a great deal! There is everything from a pretty good selection of sushi and rolls, Mongolian BBQ, dim sum (including chicken feet), a good variety of hot Chinese dishes (very tasty salt & pepper shrimp), to salads and fresh fruit (including large strawberries, blackberries and papaya).

The only reason I'm not giving them a 5-star review is the lackluster service. There were quite a few waiters and waitresses but I had to flag them down several times to get refills on hot tea and water. They were mostly standing around until you get their attention. But I would definitely come back to try the dishes I didn't get to try this time.

Their parking lot is right next to an In-and-Out so expect a little traffic jam when you try to leave the parking lot and have to wait for the signal to turn green.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I took a friend to Fuji because I had seen the lines for a few weeks now. However, I didn't realize it was a buffet or I might not have taken her there since she's in her late 80s and I would never take a senior there intentionally. Anyway, from the moment we walked in, the staff was surprisingly attentive and warm. The massive array of beautifully displayed food just blew us both away. The seafood was fresh and prepared perfectly! I can't say enough about this place. There was so much to see and eat. The only disappointing thing was that when we were leaving, we realized we'd missed an entire section of food -- Dim Sum which is my FAVORITE food! They also have freshly prepared sushi and a California Roll bar. You will not be disappointed!