“Best of the Best.”

Cuisines: Armenian, Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I travel to LA for work about once a month or so and stay in Glendale where there are a million places to eat. However, it's hard to beat perfection and I end up back at Raffi's each time. First, the service is fantastic. I left my CC there and when I called, they had it and since I live out of state I just told them to cancel. It's a sad day when honesty is not expected, but at Raffi's I wouldn't expect any less. Second, the food, Persian, is absolutely fantastic. I normally think kababs are overrated, but not here. Flavorful, lean, charred perfected. And the rice? Fluffy perfection. I really need to venture out and get more of the dishes since I look around to see what other people are eating and it ALL looks fantastic. My co worker and I, are on a quest to see if we can find a Raffi's 2.0 somewhere else in our travels, but the bar has been set way too high. The portions are quite large so sharing is definitely possible, but I am too selfish :-)

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Daydream810028

Reviewed October 13, 2018

food delicious and good services , my best place to eat Pershian food, the only thing we have to wait for long time for a table

1  Thank Diana C
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This place is perfect for family gatherings for business meetings for date night girls night and take out. At least once a month my family and I get takeout or we have a sit down dinner. We have tried almost everything on the menu and they all taste amazing. Our family favorite is the chicken and beef Barg and kabob.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I've tried many kabob places in LA & OC but non can beat Raffi's place from their delicious food to their service. I can eat at this place every day & every time and don't get tired of their taste.
this place is a must go one!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Enjoyed the visit so much that I came back 3 times in 2 weeks! Basmati rice was excellent, one of the best chicken kababs ever! Fessenjun was fantastic too. Recommend to anyone who loves Persian cuisine.