All reviewsmade to order breakfastsexton housegoleta beachliving roomucsb campuscooked breakfastpool and hot tubbeautiful propertystate streetshort driveyogurtbreakfast includeddowntown sbking suitebed was very comfortablefreewayhollister
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I have stayed here 2 times now. Great place. Quite, great breakfast, very clean suites. Parking is very close to each room.

The first time I checked in, I opened the door, and thought, this is a small place. Much to my surprise, I was in the living room, these suites are large, including 2 TV's. The patio's of each room is a great place to relax also.

Room Tip: Over looking the pool is great
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PacificaSuitesGM335, Front Office Manager at Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Rogerblankenship,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the space our suites have to offer! I hope that when you are in town, that you come visit us!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

The Pacifica Suites is an all-suite hotel, very convenient to UC Santa Barbara.

The rooms are clean, though dated. Bathrooms have tub/shower combo. Nothing fancy.

Room rate includes made-to-order breakfast. Breakfast offerings are basic (eggs, bacon/sausage, toast, cereals, yogurt).

At Pacifica, the rooms face either the 217 Fwy/parking lots or the pool/courtyard. The only way to ensure no freeway traffic noise is to request a room facing the pool/courtyard.

I was disappointed on my last visit because the front desk did not honor the room type I had guaranteed 2 months in advance. I guaranteed a king-bed poolside suite. When my husband and I checked in, there were no poolside, king bed suites available. When I asked how that could be, when I specifically guaranteed a poolside suite, the front desk agent shrugged and said nothing could be done.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hbkim62,

Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies as it looks like we dropped the ball on this one. I will go ahead and review this incident with my front desk to ensure this does not occur again. I would like the chance to speak with you personally to try to make this right for you. I hope I can welcome you back next time.

All the best,
lmendoza@pacificasuites.com

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Pacifica Suites was a great find. As you drive up to the hotel it seems very ordinary but once you get on the driveway everything changes. The landscaping is something you would expect in an arboretum, beautiful. There is a nice porte-cochere entrance to the hotel lobby. Very nice if it happens to be raining when you arrive. The staff at the reception desk were great. Kim was very helpful and welcoming. Check in was quick and easy. The suites are spacious and comfortable. My room was spotlessly clean. Great bed. Excellent night's sleep. The cooked-to-order free breakfast is definately a step above what I expected. At check out, Kimberley was great. Very helpful and seems to know the area well and provided great suggestions and directions. Very cool that the "Sexton House" is on the hotel property. Signs say Sexton House is Santa Barbara County Historical Site #1. I will stay here again when I get back to Santa Barbara.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PacificaSuitesGM335, Front Desk Supervisor at Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to respond to our Guest Survey.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments will be shared with our staff. We too love our amazing cooked to order breakfast and comfortable
beds, and take pride in extending to our guests the highest level of service. We look forward to welcome you back to our Happy Place!
Dona Fazekas
Front Desk Superviosr

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Great, clean hotel. No restaurant for dinner. Large suites and very accommodating.
Spotless pool and spa. Breakfast is made to order and quite fresh. Room 200 faces the pool and is very nice and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
PacificaSuitesGM335, Front Office Manager at Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Elviajero1019,

Thank you so much for this kind review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, please come visit us soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I really love staying at Pacifica Suites! The rooms are spacious, comfortable, with everything you need for a comfortable stay (iron, hair dryer, fridge, coffee machine, sofa bed...). Very nice view on the pool and lush garden when sitting on the suite balcony ( all the rooms are suites). Good breakfast cooked on-site by a friendly staff in the morning...indoor or outdoor sitting on the lovely patio. Best of all, it is quiet and the whole place gives a feeling of calmness and relaxation.

A lot of attention is given to details and the comfort of the guests and I certainly enjoy my stay there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
PacificaSuitesGM335, Front Office Manager at Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Marioncz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on your kind words to our staff. Please come visit us again soon!