US$264
US$1,098
US$799
  • Beachfront
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn(Goleta)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara(Goleta)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsliving areahotel staffexcellent hotelfree parkingstayed heregreat locationfront desksbpitsfurnitureairportpropertybed
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service at this clean and new/updated hotel! Great for families! Fabulous breakfast and evening snacks and drinks. The pool, BBQ and outdoor games were fun to use in the afternoon after being gone all day.
Would highly recommend this hotel in Santa Barbara! You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We stayed here with a very large group who were all coming for a wedding. From the moment we walked in the front door, we were welcomed with smiles, and friendliness. Our rooms were clean and well equipped. The breakfast had a nice variety and serving dishes were constantly being filled. The pool, firepit and grassy areas were spotless! I can't say enough about this Residence Inn. We are Marriott Rewards members and have stayed in quite a few Residence Inns, but this is definitely the best ever! Bravo!

Room Tip: You can look out at the airport, or over the pool and grass area if you ask!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love a new hotel! This property was really nicely decorated and the rooms were great. There is a large swivel tv so you could watch from the living area or the bed. The kitchen was well stocked and the beds and pillows were comfy. It was quiet and dark too. The outdoor area was lovely with a pool and 2 fire pits, a bbq area and giant chess set. If you have little ones, many first floor rooms open up onto the grassy outdoor area - perfect for kids to have easy access to the outside and the room. Breakfast was nice as well - I would suggest offering almond or coconut milk as a dairy alternative ....but that’s my only improvement !
State street and all you could want to do in Santa Barbara is a 5 min drive. I would consider staying here instead if I’m coming to Santa Barbara. You’ll get a nicer more modern room for less money and still be close to everything. There isn’t really anything within walking distance of the hotel. The area isn’t so terrific but it is maybe 1 mile from SB airport. Super convenient if you are flying.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2018

My first time staying in Residence Inn Santa Barbara Hotel, I found pretty nice being a fairly new hotel. Friendly front desk and hotel staff. Nice complimentary breakfast and seating area. But does get busy. The hotel's fitness and recreational area (includes a pool, outdoor oversized chess set) are very nice. As for the room location, it was on the other side of the resort. I was able to park near the rear entrance and enter with my key. What I found to be nice are the elevators. There were several elevators throughout the hotel compound that made it convenient for me. I think the only problem we had during our overnight stay was that the microwave oven failed to work. But the staff took care of that while I was out with the family for dinner. As for the bed, it was very comfortable and I fell asleep fairly easily. But that could have been from the long drive. Plenty of parking in the lot. All in all, our stay at the hotel was very pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2018

I have stayed here a couple of times since it opened in November'17. The first stay was within a couple of weeks of opening and most recent in early May'18. Both stays were excellent: tasteful, contemporary decor, and very well lit, bright interior / color scheme. The furniture in living area was minimalist but functional. Nicely equipped full kitchen as expected. The common area had high ceiling, bright and inviting. They had a food truck in the evening for purchasing local specialty on rotation. I did not eat there but menu looked interesting. There were a couple of fire-pits in the inner courtyard with plenty of chairs/sofas.

Kit checked me in efficiently and later in the evening packed breakfast when he learnt that I had to leave at 5 am for early flight. I really appreciated it. Overall, excellent stay. Will definitely return in future.

Room Tip: ask for room facing inner courtyard for better view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business