“Fabulous Breakfast!!”

Mario's Early Toast Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Granite Bay
Description: Roseville's favorite breakfast, brunch, lunch, and mimosa restaurant.
Reviewed July 15, 2018

The first thing that excited me about this restaurant was an ENTIRE PAGE of “fitness and gluten free” options for breakfast. I had the cross fit scramble with mushrooms, spinach, chicken apple sausage, sweet potato fries and avocado and it was perfect! Others in our group had pancakes and French toast which were both thick fluffy and HUGE! The hash browns, bacon, sausage, eggs - all fabulous. The tea is loose tea and the was very good. We had a great server, however he was not quite as attentive as I would have preferred, but they were pretty busy on a Sunday morning, so that is understandable. Outdoor seating is available. Great breakfast spot!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Besides the enormous, yummy french toast and pancake options, Mario's offers an impressive list of gluten-free and other healthier options (egg whites, etc.) for those who desire or need them.

If you like mimosas, this place is a must!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

They have a nice Mimosa menu with some unusual choices. Most servings are on the light side for quantity, but the taste is not spared. They do charge an extra $1.00 for an English Muffin in exchange for toast. I'll go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

An old friend contacted me and we decided to meet for breakfast at Mario's. I think they had one server. When we got there they were not very busy, but a number of tables filled up while we talked.

It took a while to get our server's attention just to order, even though he'd been buzzing past our table for a while. And after we were done with our meals (more on that in a moment), it was a full 45 minutes before our empty plates were removed -- and THAT after I'd actually moved them myself to an adjacent empty table! As I say, they MUST have been short-handed. But still, ...

The food was fine. I had the huevos rancheros, assuming from the description they were vegetarian. When they arrived, the small bowl of beans clearly had chunks of something (ham?), so I by-passed those.

But the service was about as inattentive as I've experienced lately.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I come here a couple times a months for breakfast. Great selection of omelets and skillets with a Mexican flavor! Good service too.